36

Chapter Thirty-Six: Truth and Confession

The author has something to say: Haha~~

In the last chapter, did you feel very excited? Comrade Ahu's brain power is too strong!

In fact, the real situation is like this, please see below:

Song Yang knocked on the door, then entered, and sat beside Young Master Liu with a usual smile on his face.

Song Yang greeted with a warm and friendly smile on his face, "Long time no see, Mr. Liu!"

Liu Zhejing looked sideways at the young man sitting beside her, with neat short hair, and his smile was still less mysterious three years ago , making the young man in front of him more real. The corners of his lips were slightly drawn, and with a slight smile on his face, he replied, "Long time no see, call me Ah Jing!" The

Ahu bodyguard in the background looked serious, but if you look carefully, you can find that his eyes are a little frozen, As if caught in his own memories.

Hearing Liu Zhejing's words, Song Yang still had a smile on his face. He also felt that it was too unfamiliar to always address people as "Mr." Tang is feeling guilty!

"Okay, Ah Jing. Then Ah Jing can call me by my name too."

Liu Zhejing's mouth curled slightly, as if thinking of something interesting, trying to suppress her expression, pretending to be happy, "I can call you Are you yangyang?"

Song Yang's body froze slightly, but soon returned to normal, but the smile on his face became brighter and brighter, behind him was like a large piece of Widowmaker blooming, exuding a dangerous atmosphere, "Of course it's ok. Ah Jing, I have never forgotten you."

Liu Zhejing suppressed a smile, as if she didn't know Song Yang's dissatisfaction on the surface, she only pretended to be surprised and asked, "Yangyang, I have never forgotten You." But in his heart he secretly applauded for being able to say such disgusting words without changing his face.

Song Yang looked at someone with a half-smile and bared his teeth, what did the white teeth reveal?

And a certain person looked at Song Yang with wide eyes and wide eyes with an innocent face, and his head was tilted cutely, as if expressing his doubts, which immediately made Song Yang very heartbroken! If you try a strong man with at least 180cm pretending to have a white face, even if his face is very pleasing to the eye, it will make people's liver hurt badly.

At the same time, the two sides silently turned their faces to one side and recovered for a while, then turned back again and continued to meet their eyes. Suddenly, sparks flew, basic love, oh no, passion is boundless... After a long time, both sides at the same time because of their respective The cause of sore eyes died down. And Song Yang also took advantage of this time to take out one of the purposes of his trip from the bag he was carrying.

"That, Ah Jing, do you still remember that?"

"This is it?"

Liu Zhejing was confused, her face was full of doubts, her eyes looked around on the iron box, and finally felt that the thing in front of her looked familiar, and then looked at it. After Song Yang took out a lollipop from inside, the memory finally opened. Isn't this his favorite iron box for lollipops? However, he didn't need to pack it in an iron box three years ago, and he did leave the candy because of his carelessness when he left, so he didn't eat the lollipop for three hours when he returned. Because of the impact, he always remembers it. Later, because he seemed to dislike the box very much (the lollipops contained in an iron box were less), so his lollipops were changed to bags later (the bagged ones are much lighter than the iron box).