39

Chapter Thirty-Nine: Contact

Song Yang, who returned to the presidential suite, greeted his three friends and went back to his room to log in to his trader. As soon as he entered, he saw Xiao Yueyue who was wearing a pink Tang suit unexpectedly gave up his books, and was standing in front of the full-length mirror looking at the clothes on her body.

Song Yang leaned over suspiciously, and commented by the way, "That's right, it would be better if the hair was longer." Yueyue Jun glanced

at him, and then saw that the short hair that was originally at the ear level instantly grew to Around the waist, I swayed left and right in front of the mirror and looked again, feeling much better than before, and seeing Song Yang better than before, with a bit of joy in my tone, "Well, it's not bad. "

Song Yang" hehe" smiled, touched his

chin, "Xiao Yueyue, are you going on a date today?" He sat comfortably on the chair behind him, tapped his fingers in front of him, and Song Yang saw a plane contact number appearing in front of him.

"Number 01238? A new plane? Or a female queen?" Song Yang looked at the words "female plane" flashing in blue fluorescent light, and sighed while rubbing his chin.

Yueyue Jun nodded, sat on the chair and flipped through his book again, "This is the newly discovered plane yesterday, and there are many good things in it, you can go and look up its information." Song Yang nodded cheerfully,

yes Yueyue Jun who was sitting on the chair was like a tiger pounced, "Xiao Yueyue, I love you so much." Yueyue

Jun rolled his eyes at the sky, stretched out his hand and pushed away Song Yang who was still pounced on him, "I love you so much." I have to go to see the master of the general system in a while, and if you have anything to do later, you can solve it yourself."

Song Yang sighed, covered his chest with his hands and looked extremely painful, "Oh, I can't help my mother~~~"

Yueyue Jun ignored someone's occasional nervousness in the gap, closed the book on his own, and stretched out his hands to adjust the clothes on his body. After feeling that everything was perfect, he waved his hand at Song Yang and disappeared. Only Song Yang, who was still in a semi-rigid posture and ready to continue acting, was left alone in the plane trader.

"Forget friends when you see sex! Forget friends when you see sex!" After shaking his head and sighing a few words, Song Yang's expression returned to that of a fairy brother in the past.

A person was fiddling with the trader, and the new plane he had just obtained was already in the trading plane he had discovered. Found the water magic trading plane from a piece of blue, and contacted Alice.

"Hi, Brother Song Yang, long time no see." Lying lazily on a bed made of shells, Alice stretched out her white jade-like arms and winked at Song Yang who just appeared in front of her eyes. , greeted in an ambiguous tone.

Song Yang lay calmly on the bed, ignoring the eyebrows thrown by the other party, and even glanced at the tulle on Alice's beautiful body, "Alice, long time no see. Today Is there something I need to ask you for help?"

"Oh?" She raised her eyebrows lightly, and seeing that the other party didn't feel at all after she had used the beauty trick for a long time, Alice just sat up straight with no expression on her face. So ambiguous and teasing, but with a touch of laziness.

"Brother Song Yang, what's the matter?"

"Alice, do you still remember that you gave me a mirror before?"