53

Chapter Fifty-Three: The Coming of September

Seeing the date getting closer and closer, Liu Zhejing felt more and more depressed. The Queen's aunt said that she would hold a dinner party for him, which made him feel depressed, so he could only wait quietly and occasionally attend a few banquets instead of his grandfather. It's just that every time this kind of life always reminds him of the person he misses far away, even though he has phone calls every night, Liu Zhejing feels that he is getting more and more dissatisfied, and his desire to see him is getting more and more urgent. His thoughts are difficult to obscure... He sighed deeply in his heart, recalling the call last night, Liu Zhejing unconsciously showed a smile, and there was tenderness in his eyes.

"Little Curt." The old voice interrupted Liu Zhejing's thoughts.

Liu Zhejing heard the reputation and looked around, and saw her grandfather was wearing a neat formal suit with a crutch that symbolized the Willis family, looking at her with a serious face and gentle eyes.

"Grandpa."

He beckoned, and the old Duke of Willis smiled on his wrinkled face. He also saw the expression on his grandson just now, lovesickness and lovesickness. This situation is so similar to that of him and Willia back then. With some kind of yearning, the old prince's eyes drifted to the huge portrait hanging on the wall, which was the portrait of his only beloved wife, Vilia.

Liu Zhejing strode over, only to find that the grandfather who was staring at him turned to look at the portrait of the grandmother affectionately. Liu Zhejing also poked her head to look. The grandmother in the painting was beautiful with wisdom, and her green glazed eyes were full of tenderness... She didn't bother her grandpa, who had obviously fallen into memory, Liu Zhe stood quietly beside her grandpa, blinking a pair of warm eyes. Draw human-like green eyes.

After a long time, the old prince sighed softly, and leaned his head to look at his grandson's pair of dark green glazed eyes that had taken off his invisible eyes and revealed their original color.

"Little Curt, your eyes are exactly the same as Vilia's."

Liu Zhejing had heard such words many times since she was a child. Not only would her grandfather say this, but even her father would often say it with a smile when he was still alive.

"Grandpa misses grandma?" Liu Zhejing has always been curious about the relationship between her grandpa and grandma back then, and there are many versions of the rhetoric that have been handed down later-it is said that grandma voluntarily gave up the position of the first heir to the throne. Married to grandpa, it is said that the two of them overcame difficulties and obstacles for love at the beginning, it is said that in order to be able to match the grandma who was the first princess of the royal family at that time, grandpa resolutely took refuge in the queen who was still young at that time and now won the throne, since then the Willis family has become special It is said that there were a lot of duke titles back then, and many grandpas and grandmas were left behind to create the now prosperous Willis family.

"Yes." The old duke looked at the portrait with dark eyes, and said with a smile: "Your grandma is a very intelligent and gentle woman. I fell in love with her the first time I saw her. Speaking of which, I was just a Where is the little nobleman!"

"But grandma chose you in the end."

Patting his grandson on the shoulder lightly, the old duke suddenly laughed, "Speaking of which, every love affair between the men of my Willis family seems to be earth-shattering. , your father had caused diplomatic relations between the two countries in order to marry your mother, if Her Majesty the Queen hadn't come forward in the end, even if your grandfather died, he would not have allowed your mother to marry Kaili." Liu Zhe listened quietly, and suddenly