65

Chapter Sixty-Five: The Wedding Banquet

"Wedding invitation," Liu Zhejing looked curiously at the red wedding invitation in Yang Yang's hand, why did she have such a happy and strange expression on her face. With doubts, Young Master Liu put his ass on Song Yang's lap, and poked his head to see which family's wedding invitation it was.

"Send it to Mr. Song Yang, and I will be the groom on Thursday, October 1, 2009, Lu Ran..." Liu Zhejing's voice suddenly paused, and he asked with a sour tone pretending not to care, "This Is Lu Ran the senior with the same accented name as the sister you recognize?"

Song Yang nodded, he didn't know that Ah Jing had a taste for Lu Ran who he had been silently caring about, even if he explained to Ah Jing that he However, people who have always had strong possessive desires still feel a little uncomfortable, but he couldn't tell Ah Jing the real explanation. He sighed silently in his heart, and only hoped that time would make Ah Jing understand. He just came to S City to study, and when the two of them get in touch with each other more, it will be fine.

How could Liu Zhejing not understand the worry in Yang Yang's eyes? It's just that he is always domineering and knows that the person he likes has been silently caring for a little girl since he was a child, especially when he also recognized that little girl was him back then. The girl he saw, even though he understood that Ah Jing's heart was with him, that girl only treated Yang Yang as a big brother, but he felt somewhat uncomfortable in his heart... Not wanting to get entangled in this matter, Liu Zhejing shook off Those who were thinking carefully, saw the words "bring a companion" on the invitation in a blink of an eye, leaned their heads back, leaned on Yang Yang's body and asked, "Does Yang Yang want to go with me that day?

" Throwing the invitation card on the website aside, Song Yang hugged the person sitting in his arms with both hands, bringing them closer to each other, "You don't have to go that day." "

Oh?" He looked up in surprise With bright eyes, Liu Zhejing was a little confused. Didn't they always go to parties and banquets together in the past?

Seeing Ah Jing's obviously puzzled expression, Song Yang lowered his head guiltily and buried his head in the other's neck, and whispered, "I'm sorry, I can't tell you for the time being."

The suspicion between the brows was even worse, but Liu Zhejing didn't ask any more questions. He had been with Yang Yang for more than two years, except for the question about the jade card that he didn't answer. Today's question is the second one, regardless of whether it was two years ago. And today, two years later, Yang Yang both used the word "temporarily", thinking about it a few times, Liu Zhejing leaned on his body relaxed. "Temporary" only represents a certain period of time, and one day Yang Yang will say it.

"Brother!" Waving his hands, a youthful and beautiful light green dress made Lu Ran's elegant and refined appearance even more youthful and beautiful, attracting people's attention.

Song Yang walked over with a smile, stretched out his hand and patted Lu Ran's head, "Ah Ran, I'm counting on you today." "

Brother, what are you talking about? Meal!" Wrinkled his delicate nose, Lu Ran squinted his eyes like a glutton.

"You!" With a doting smile, Song Yang bent his arms and made a gentleman's gesture, "My little lady, please!" "En." He happily stretched his

arms into the elder brother's arms, Holding his arm, she looks like a cute and lively little sister, which attracts people who pass by to look at her a few more times.

"It's here, let's go in!" Song Yang looked down at Lu Ran who was looking at him curiously, with complicated eyes. He waited for this moment for many years, and planned for several years, the knot between the two lives depends on today.