19

Chapter Nineteen: The Boy and the Girl

The girl approached the way home slowly at a slow pace. Seeing that the sun was still high and the streets near her home were crowded? The girl raised her head and glanced at the sky again in puzzlement, and then accidentally burned her eyes by the scorching sun, and she couldn't help but shed tears. The girl quickly lowered her head, and then a refreshing and gentle voice came from beside her.

"Even if it is more than three o'clock, the sun is still very hot. Here, wipe it off." A stack of

light blue handkerchiefs with neat corners was handed over to Lu Ran. The friendly face was indeed kind. Lu Ran also felt strange about his first impression of the boy, but he had an unspeakable sense of intimacy for the boy he met for the first time.

Lu Ran, who was dazed in his own thoughts, forgot the scene in front of him, Song Yang smiled, she was still very similar to before, occasionally a little dazed. Gently wiped the tears on her face with his own hands, Lu Ran was startled by the boy's movements, and his body stiffened. The boy's movements looked very skilled and natural, just like eating and drinking, which are normal and unobtrusive.

"That... that, I'll do it myself." He snatched the handkerchief from the boy's hand in a panic, and rubbed it on his face roughly, his fingers were still trembling uncontrollably, she was the first It was the first time to be treated so tenderly by a boy, and he was still a beautiful boy, he really looked like he came out of a painting, he secretly looked at him a few times, but Lu Ran lowered his head and looked away embarrassedly.

"And here..." As soon as the young man finished speaking, Lu Ran watched helplessly as a cold hand pressed against his face, and then quickly moved away.

Facing the girl's blushing face, Song Yang smiled happily, "There, you didn't wipe it clean just now." " Oh

, oh."

Seeing that there were some water marks on her handkerchief, Lu Ran was embarrassed to return it to the beautiful boy, stretching his fingers back and forth, and then retracting them. Song Yang looked at her movements with a smile, and pointed to the handkerchief , patted her on the shoulder, "It's okay."

"Ah," Lu Ran blushed again at the young man's pointing, but this time she quickly replied, "I will wash it clean and return it to you Yes. Really!"

I was going to say "for you", but Song Yang stuck it in his throat, and changed it in an instant, "Well, okay. But do you know where to return it to me?" "Ah?

" He was dumbfounded by the question, and said in a daze, "Then, where can I find you?"

Song Yang's eyes completed the beautiful crescent shape again, took out a pen and paper from his backpack, and wrote for a while, and then Hearing the sound of "tear--", he tore off the piece of paper he just wrote from the memo pad and handed it to the girl, "Hey, my name is Song Yang, and this is my mobile phone number and current address." Lu Ran was stunned

. He took it, then glanced at it, and then looked at the young man holding the pen again and looking at her with both eyes, confused.

"Your name and home number?" Song Yang raised his pen and continued to remind with a smile.

"Lu Ran, the phone number is: XXXXXXX."

"Well...remember it." Song Yang stuffed the notepad and pen back into his backpack, then squinted his eyes at the girl and stretched out his hand to smile, "Let me introduce you formally." , I'm Song Yang. Song from Song Yang, Yang from Sunshine, I'm very glad to meet you." It's a pleasure to see you again!