33

Chapter Thirty-Three: Parents' "Worries"

"Pa—" The beef jerky in Cheng Wei's hand fell to the ground suddenly, and his cute little face instantly became dull.

"Hahaha~~~~ Claws, Cheng Wei, donate your two claws, I want to taste the delicacy of 'Cheng Wei Brand' chicken feet too!"

Wang Xin laughed unceremoniously, and his tone was even more He didn't hide his ridicule, he thought that guy Zhang Lin had become more like Cheng Wei! It turns out that there is such a thing waiting for people to throw themselves into the trap!

When Cheng Wei's dull eyes met Zhang Lin's two paws, no, the eyes of his hands, which were very friendly and kind to him, his whole body froze, and he was so frightened that he quickly put his hands behind him, as if flying Hiding behind Song Yang.

And Song Yang raised his eyebrows at the one in front of him, and comforted a scared little animal by the way, and said to Zhang Lin who was still smiling, "Don't scare him. The animal will still need to be appeased by me as the owner. That passbook... belongs to me. As for the reason, I was lucky and won many prizes. Later, I bought a few stocks and made a lot of money."

A few easy words explained the money in the passbook clearly, and the real situation was indeed as Song Yang said, he won the lottery, and Xiao Jin helped him trade the stocks. Although he also studied it for a while, it was still much worse than Xiao Jin's analysis of the rising trend of each stock.

"So that's the case." Zhang Lin nodded, and then returned the passbook to Song Yang, "Then I don't worry, I thought we might sell ourselves to this hotel." Turning to Song Yang, "I will trouble you in the future Already, benefactor." After finishing speaking coolly, Zhang Lin dragged Wang Xin, who was tangled in the conversation between the two of them, away with the bag. "Let's choose a room first. Let's have dinner together after we come out

!"

The little animal shrugged its fur and narrowed its eyes slightly.

It's nice to have friends who believe in you no matter the reason!

"Okay, Zhang Lin, I'll go by myself." Wang Xin, who was in an empty room, left the living room and said in a muffled voice.

Zhang Lin let go and dragged his hand obediently, "This room, yes, I live here." After speaking, he took out the clothes from the luggage bag and put them in the closet. For a while, there were only the sounds of Zhang Lin sparsely arranging things in the room, and the sound of the two breathing lightly.

"... Zhang Lin, why didn't you ask just now?" After a long silence, Wang Xin finally couldn't help but speak.

Hearing this, Zhang Lin first put away the last piece of clothing, closed the closet, turned around and said, "We have known each other for three years, and we have become real friends from ordinary friends. My friendship is sincere, that's enough, Wang Xin..."

Wei Wei called out to him, and Zhang Lin walked up to him, stared into his eyes, and smiled, "As friends, we just need to trust him."

Wang Xin A relieved smile suddenly appeared on Xin's face, he clenched his fist with his right hand, and gently pushed Zhang Lin's chest, "Thanks, friend. I understand." Zhang Lin

also smiled and gave him a circle, eyebrows on his face Yi Yang, with a smile on his face, "I don't want to leave now. It's the first time I live in such a luxurious room. I don't want to share it with others. It's better to enjoy it alone." Three years of roommates, the two happened to be the same The upper and lower bunks can be regarded as sleeping on the same bed.