68

Chapter 68: What is "mighty and domineering"
Finally, he arrived at the gate of the Duke's castle after "hard work and traversing mountains and rivers". Song Yang looked at the mighty and domineering iron gate in front of him. Just as he was about to ring the doorbell, he saw the gate opened with a "crash--".

Looking around with his eyes and seeing no one appeared, Song Yang guessed a little bit in his heart, squeezed the corner of his clothes a little nervously, and then raised his legs and stepped in with a sad face.

Along the way, Song Yang was a little startled, he didn't even see half a person, and he was even more worried that he would not know if he would see Ah Jing later or if he would be made things difficult... Sighing softly in his heart, he looked up Look at the sky, since he is here, no matter how hard it is, he will ask Ah Jing to forgive him. Walking and thinking along the way, passing through flower beds and fountains, a figure finally appeared in front of Song Yang's eyes.

"Housekeeper Lawrence, long time no see. How are you?" Song Yang warmly greeted him.

Lawrence smiled and stepped forward and said, "Master Song, you are here, please be concerned, I am in good health. By the way, the Duke and the young master are already waiting for you inside." Song Yang was taken aback, how could he think about this situation

? Song Yang looked at Lawrence's complexion carefully, and Song Yang asked quietly, "Butler Lawrence, I wonder how Ah Jing and Grandpa are...?" Lawrence led

the When he entered the door, he replied with a full smile, "Master Song, don't worry, the Duke and the young master are fine, please rest assured." Are they

all fine? Please rest assured?

Song Yang thought about these words, but he was still a little uneasy. Is this really good or really bad? But looking at Lawrence is still elegant, with a soft smile, and he doesn't seem to be unhappy or complexioned at all, he should look pretty good!

Thinking of this, Song Yang's face was not as melancholy as it was at the beginning, and there was a hint of joy on his face, and then he sincerely thanked him.

"Thank you."

Lawrence still smiled gracefully, then opened the door in front of him, made a "please" gesture, and signaled Song Yang to go in, "Master Song, the Duke and the young master are inside." "Okay.

" Nodding, Song Yang took a breath and walked in.

As soon as he stepped into the door, Song Yang first saw Ah Jing sitting on the chair with a lazy look, and his eyes couldn't be moved away. After hearing the obvious coughing sound, Song Yang's face flashed with embarrassment, and then He just gave a junior salute to his grandfather who had been neglected by him for a long time, and then took out the gift he had prepared for the old man this time from his bag and presented it respectfully.

"Grandpa, I haven't seen you for a long time. Are you in good health? Chinese jade has a saying of nourishing people. I recently got a piece of warm jade and brought it here this time. Do you like it?

" When the box was presented, Song Yang put his posture very low, completely showing a filial piety to the younger generation.

In fact, the old duke had been looking forward to his grandson-in-law for a long time in his heart. Now that the grandson-in-law came, she was so filial, and his face that had been suppressed all the time immediately smiled like a blooming chrysanthemum.

"Xiao Song, you're here right now, so what kind of gift will you give!" Although the old duke said dissatisfiedly, he opened the brocade box quite cooperatively in his hand and took a look. I don't know much about jade, and I don't know much about Chinese culture, but the vicious eyes for so many years are not just bragging. The jade in front of me is bright and transparent, without any flaws, and there is a faint halo like flowing water flowing inside. The old prince blinked. With a quick glance, afraid that he might have read it wrong, he reached out and took the Li Nuanyu in the brocade box in the palm of his hand. As soon as he got it, he felt a warm air rushing into his body from the palm of his hand, and he saw that there was really jade fluid flowing in it. Now the old prince knew that this piece of warm jade was not ordinary even if he thought about it with his toes. Looking at Song Yang in surprise, the old duke was very moved. How can such a good thing be a treasure among treasures? Even if you have money, you can't buy it.

"Xiao Song! This thing is not simple, you really gave it to grandpa like this?" The old duke sighed, his grandson's daughter-in-law is filial, but this gift is too expensive!

Song Yang smiled and said sincerely: "Grandpa, you are an elder, I should be filial to you, as long as it is good for your health, no matter how good it is, it is just my heart for you in my eyes. What's more, I will be filial to you with Ah Jing in the future."

Speaking of which, Song Yang glanced at A Jing's position, seeing that A Jing still didn't look at him, although he was a little bit embarrassed, but he didn't feel any sense of desperation. My own daughter-in-law is not coaxing anyone, not to mention that he was originally at fault this time.

"Hahaha..." The old duke laughed heartily and nodded again and again, "Good boy, good boy, come on, are you tired from the journey? Come here quickly, grandpa, have some tea and some snacks, they will be ready after a while The food is served."

"Thank you, grandpa." Song Yang obediently went to his grandpa's side, took a sip of the black tea that the old duke had just poured for him, and felt much more relaxed. Now that Grandpa has conquered it, it will be much easier to go to Ah Jing.

"I already know what happened this time. You can't blame it all. Curt is also involved." When the old duke was happy, he couldn't bear to suffer such a filial granddaughter-in-law, and immediately started to make peace.

As soon as Liu Zhejing heard that her grandfather who was originally an alliance with her was immediately "lured to defect" by Yang Yang, she felt uncomfortable, thinking that her grandfather was really unreliable, see if there is such a grandfather who demolished his grandson?

"Grandpa, you're biased!" Liu Zhejing, who really couldn't hold back her face, straightened up angrily, dissatisfied and accused.

The old duke glared, his eyes were full of "Of course our granddaughter-in-law wants the baby and prefers it"! The old duke, who still felt that his eyes were not enough, added

in embarrassment, "It's biased!" up.

"Humph——" the old duke snorted twice arrogantly, expressing that he was in a good mood! The small eyes are also handed over one by one, grandson, hurry up and be mighty and domineering! Your grandpa, I'll wait and see!

After receiving such a blow, Liu Zhejing's heart was shattered into pieces like glass, and her big green eyes (the contact lenses had been removed) glistened, touching Yang Yang's gentle heart. After looking at him, his heart felt sour, and he rushed forward.

"Yangyang!"

Song Yang hugged him upright, secretly happy in his heart, and gently patted his back with his hands, comforting him softly, "Ah Jing, don't be sad, grandpa is just joking... this time It's my fault, I will treat you very well in the future... I will agree to whatever you say, okay?"

Liu Zhejing, who was a little sad and shed two crocodile tears, heard Yang Yang say a lot of nonsense , and finally said on time, he immediately shook his body, causing Song Yang to think that he had poked his heart, and blamed himself even more in his heart: "Ah Jing, really, I will report to you no matter what I do in the future, as long as you If I feel bad, I won't do it, please forgive me this time, okay?"

Liu Zhejing became anxious when he heard that someone promised more and more to get away from what she thought in her heart, and he lay on Song Yang's body He said in a muffled voice, "You just said that no matter what I say, you will agree to it?"

Song Yang heard it, and there was a joke!

Immediately said, "Of course, as long as it's what Ah Jing says, I'll agree to anything."

Feeling secretly happy, Liu Zhejing immediately said: "Well, I want to get engaged to you, now, right now, right now! Would you like it?"

" Engaged?"

"You don't want to?" Liu Zhejing immediately became upset when she heard the words, her body stopped lying down, her tears stopped, her frailty disappeared, and the "Hedong Lion's Roar" reappeared!

"No, I'm not unwilling." Song Yang immediately expressed his heart.

"Then why?" Liu Zhejing asked again after calming down the anger just now.

Song Yang spread his hands, "I haven't prepared anything for the engagement ceremony, I can't do it now, right away, right away!"

Liu Zhejing heard the reason, and waved his big hand, showing a heroic air, "Leave this to me, Yangyang, you just need to take yourself with you that day, everything is up to me and grandpa."

"That's right." The old duke, who had been watching his grandson's so-called "mighty and domineering" on the wall, nodded in agreement, and then affectionately grabbed Song Yang's hand and patted it lovingly, "Xiao Song! You've been alone for a few days. Take a good rest, and you and Curt will have an engagement in a few days. I know your parents don't know about you yet, so you can do the engagement first on our side, and wait until you get married. Look, it's fine. No way?"

Looking at her grandfather who finally helped her family, Liu Zhejing looked at her grandfather whom he complained about and was eccentric with admiration, and nodded her praises in her heart! As the saying goes, an old family is like a treasure!

After thinking about it for a while, although I felt a little ashamed of my parents, my grandfather was right. My parents didn't know about him and Ah Jing, so I told them immediately: his son is getting engaged to a man. It is estimated that parents will be dizzy with their own anger, it is light, looking at the meaning of Ah Jing and grandpa, engagement is also a must, if this is the case, then agree, and the most important thing is to let Ah Jing calmed down.

Nodding his head, Song Yang smiled apologetically at the old duke, "Grandpa, I will take full power to trouble you for this engagement."

Finally seeing the nod, the old duke was happy in his heart, and said with a cheerful face: "No trouble , don't bother..." Great, granddaughter-in-law is finally labeled as our Willis family!

Liu Zhejing also threw herself happily again, "Yangyang, I will definitely not let you down in this engagement, and I will definitely give you an unforgettable engagement ceremony!" YES! We are smart, and we can propose successfully with a small trick, from now on We have families too! Hahaha...

As for Song Yang, he looked at the joy and excitement of the old and the young with a funny face, and felt a sense of happiness in his heart, thinking that if he didn't agree, he wouldn't be able to see grandpa and ah Jing is now happy and satisfied. It's just that the parents are still a little sorry after all, this time the engagement with Ah Jing is over, I will find a time to take Ah Jing home to have a look, and let the parents have a buffer time, and gradually progress.