63

Chapter 63: Confession in progress

Early in the morning, Liu Zhejing carefully took care of herself in the mirror. Seeing in the mirror her smooth, white face without a single beard and a trace of unruly, neat and stylish hair, Young Master Liu nodded in satisfaction, and then walked out Went to the bathroom and went back to the room to change clothes. The clothes in the closet were prepared by him earlier, but Liu Zhejing still had to choose for a full half an hour before getting dressed and walking out of the room in front of the newly customized sets of clothes.

At this time, the eldest brother of the Liu family had already gone to work with his briefcase, and the only thing left was the warm breakfast on the table. Sitting at the table, Liu Zhejing made a phone call before eating breakfast in a good mood.

After a while, there were three rhythmic knocks on the door, followed by the "click" sound of the key unlocking the door, and then A Lin and A Hu appeared in front of Liu Zhejing together.

"Master, we are here."

Nodding, swallowing the porridge in her mouth, Liu Zhejing asked, "Everything is done."

A Lin nodded, "Master, don't worry, everything will be safe!"

"Okay!" Liu Zhejing smiled happily , and then said to Ah Hu and A Lin: "Sit down first, and wait until I finish breakfast."

A Lin and A Hu sat on the sofa together, the position was neither too far nor too close to the young master.

After happily eating breakfast, Alin took the initiative to clean up the dining table, and after coming out, the three of them went out together tacitly.

Sitting in the car, Liu Zhejing seemed unable to hold back and asked again, "Yangyang will really go today?"

Alin sat in the co-pilot and turned around and said affirmatively: "Master, everything has been arranged long ago, no There will be problems."

"Yes." He replied with a happy face, Liu Zhejing sat in the car, his heart was beating fast, and his fingers trembled subconsciously, which was enough to see his nervous mood now.

There was a lot of traffic along the way, and Liu Zhejing waited nervously to get off the car and arrived at the destination of their trip - the seaside.

It is still morning, although the morning in September is still hot, but the cool breeze from the sea makes many people who live nearby go for a walk in twos and threes. After getting off the car, Liu Zhejing signaled to A Lin, A Lin nodded understandingly, and then went to find the man who had already been deployed at the seaside, while A Hu stayed by the young master's side to protect.

Song Yang was dragged up by a few friends early in the morning, saying that everyone went to the beach to play together during today's holiday. Song Yang nodded dispensably, wearing clothes and frowning slightly looking at the excited little friends who had passed the competition one by one, which made Song Yang feel a little strange, but then he only regarded it as a few People are so excited because they want to go to the beach.

After breakfast, a group of people got on the bus together, it was already past work jjj, so there were not many people on the bus, a few people found a place near the back together, and then a group of people went forward After sitting down.

Along the way, the air-conditioning in the air-conditioned car kept the people cool. They chatted in a circle and looked at the buildings outside. The bus stopped and went very slowly. Cheng Wei, who had been sleeping on Wang Xin with his eyes closed, opened his eyes annoyed by the back and forth movements of the car, and muttered dissatisfiedly, "Why does the car keep stopping?"