15

Chapter Fifteen: A pair of beautiful legs? ? ?

"There's so much money for the second prize!" Mama Song exclaimed, taking the passbook from Papa Song's hands, and looking at it again and again.

Father Song took out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket, took one out of it, looked at it for a while, and then put it back, "Song Yang, you really won this money in a lottery, you didn't lie to me and your mother?" Song

Yang Seeing that my parents believed it a little, they nodded again and said, "Dad, this is really my lottery. If you don't believe me, I will take you to the place that sells lottery tickets to ask people." "Then why did you take

your Mom's ID card?"

Song Yang was almost stunned by Song's father's sudden question, "This, this." Song Yang scratched his head and felt his face was sweating, "Actually, I planned to go to Wuhu with Cheng Wei to play. , um, um, oh, I heard that there is a computer over there, I wanted to see what it was like, and then secretly took my mother's ID card, Cheng Wei said that you need an ID card to use the computer." Fortunately, in this era Few people know about computers, and no one pays attention to the need for an ID card to access the Internet. As for Cheng Wei, as my best friend, don't use it carelessly as a shield at this time! Song Yang thought softly in his heart.

Father Song heard what Song Yang said, and looked at his expression as if he was lying, so he nodded and believed it. After all, there seemed to be no other possibility for his son to make so much money at once except winning the lottery. Dad Song still believes in character. "You, don't always be taken out by Cheng Wei in the future, do you know that you should read more books?" Father Song asked. He had a good impression of Cheng Wei in his heart, but when he found out that he actually taught his son to play with those computers. After hearing the strange things that he had never heard of before, he was labeled as a "playful child" in his heart.

Seeing Mama Song flipping through the passbook with a look of surprise, Papa Song suddenly asked, "How much money is there for the second prize?"

Song Yang was already relieved, but he didn't dare It showed on my face, "The second prize is 5,000 yuan. Later, because I won so many prizes, I thought I was so lucky today, so I might as well buy a few more. I didn't expect to win all of them. Then zero The sum of the scattered ones was almost 23,175 yuan ago. I saved the whole money and kept the 75 yuan for myself. When I came back today, I bought some things and used them again. More than thirty."

"Oh." Father Song nodded, "You can keep the money for pocket money, your mother and I will keep this passbook for you to go to school in the future, and the lottery ticket, so buy less in the future, this thing It's not like you can be so lucky every time."

"Understood, Dad." Song Yang was taught humbly.

"En." Father Song nodded in satisfaction again, and couldn't move his eyes from looking at Hong Benben. The money will be saved by his mother every year, and it will almost be able to save his son's college tuition.

The matter was resolved satisfactorily, even if this kind of situation happens again in the future, you can use the fair and just reason of "I won the lottery again", but... I looked down at my still immature hands, and they were clenched into fists, which were still a bit small ...Sixteen years old, you can only apply for an ID card when you reach the age of sixteen, and there are still two years left, which is too slow.

Song Yang closed his eyes, lying on the bed with a relaxed body, breathing lightly, and the moonlight outside the window reflected a little silver light through the fabric curtains.

........................

Time flies by like the sun that cannot be understood by the fingertips. Song Yang boy has grown from a fourteen-year-old boy to a real 17-year-old boy. He got his ID card on his birthday and the boy also successfully graduated from junior high school. (Additionally, the tofu family is used to talking about age, so Song Yang is only sixteen years old at this time.)