13

Chapter Thirteen: Are you sure your hair is not long?

Winning the lottery again, this is Song Yang's feeling. Just as I was about to sigh, I heard a surprised female voice.

"Hey... I won the lottery."

"Won, it's~~~~"——This is Brother Niu whose voice suddenly raised.

"...I got hit." - This is Brother Zhang, a calm middle-aged man who is a little puzzled.

"I hit it." - This is Song Yang who has already sensed good luck.

"Well, I won." - This is one of the lottery winners showing off.

After some exchanges, Brother Niu had an expression of "envy, jealousy and hatred", "...good luck."

Brother Zhang saw the happy look of the woman, and said "Congratulations".

"Hee hee..." The woman couldn't help but hugged the one hundred yuan she just won in the lottery. She waved her jade hand and said generously, "I'll treat you and Brother Zhang to dinner after work." "It's decided.

" interface.

"Well, let's eat Malatang."

"..."

"That...excuse me." Seeing that several people ignored him, Song Yang had to ask.

Brother Niu's eyes lit up, "I seem to have forgotten to ask this little brother if he won the lottery."

The three of them turned their eyes to Song Yang together.

"I won." Passed the lottery ticket indifferently, "It should be five hundred yuan, probably."

"Good luck." This is Brother Zhang who looks even more envious and jealous, why didn't I think about buying one too? !

"Ah! My little brother won the lottery again! What luck, it brought me good luck." This is a young woman holding a hundred dollars with a grateful expression on her face.

"Luck is very good." This is Brother Zhang with a sigh. Do you want to take the opportunity to buy one?

After receiving the money, Song Yang thanked the three of them, and then rode away on a bicycle under the reluctant eyes of the three of them. Only the rest of the three can't wait.

"Did you win it?"

"I won it, did you win it?"

"I won it too."

"Hee hee, my scratch-off game also won."

...............

Looking at the print on the passbook With more than 20,000 yuan, Song Yang was excited. Fortunately, he secretly took his mother's ID card to make two-handed preparations before he left. Otherwise, he always felt unsafe with so much money (the psychology of a small citizen). With a smile all over his face, Song Yang rode a bicycle and a boat to his little friend's house under the warm afternoon sun.

Against the light, Song Yang slowly rode his ding-dong bicycle, and with sharp eyes, he spotted Cheng Wei, who was squatting at the door not far away, eating melon seeds without any image. At this time, he dragged a pair of old-fashioned terry shoes off, wearing a ripped leather jacket and thick woolen pants, with messy hair as if he had just rolled out of the bed, squatting with a wretched face.

"Ding Lingling~~~~~" Pressing the bell that was already hanging upside down on the faucet of the bicycle, Song Yang raised his eyebrows viciously, looking at the person who turned his head because of the harsh ringing, he gradually touched the bell in a daze. shape and grow mouth.