24

Chapter 24: You charming little fairy~~

"Xiao Yueyue, what's new recently?" Song Yang asked in his mind.

Song Yue was lying comfortably on the bed in the trader, biting snacks (all virtual illusions), raised her eyes to glance at Song Yang, and then lay down comfortably to read the Roman novel in front of her.

"Is there any new novel recently?"

Song Yang raised his eyebrows, "After two days of vacation, I will go to the bookstore to buy it for you."

Song Yue nodded in satisfaction, gave another look and said two words, "No. "

Got it! This old man is becoming more and more difficult to serve, Song Yang thought to himself with a black line hanging on his head, Xiao Yueyue's temperament became more and more tempered by him, and coupled with the poisonous tongue and spitting that he didn't know where he learned, he always had to Let your spirit jump a bit more.

Song Yang sighed and turned to browse his friend's contact number by himself. As for the thousands of pages of item trading pages on the trading device, Song Yang glanced at them and closed them. Seeing Brother Fang Xi's contact number on the technological plane, Song Yang rubbed his chin, wondering if he should harass him! Maybe there will be some unexpected gains!

For this big brother who seems to be very idle and is always used to browsing the trading machine, if there is any new plane, just ask him. He has always been very well informed about the news on plane trading, and even Song Yang sometimes Curious, to what extent is his elder brother authorized by the total system?

However, Song Yang would not really ask such an extremely secretive question, he was just curious. After all, some of these plane merchants will be given "special authority" by the general system and have some different privileges, and this privilege cannot be disclosed. Song Yang is one of these "special authority", And through his observation over the past few years, his eldest brother probably also has certain privileges.

The dim blue contact number suddenly turned bright dark blue, and then the familiar "Dididi~~~~~" sound sounded. Song Yang glanced down, and it turned out to be the mermaid lady.

After pressing the button, the mermaid lady with beautiful long blue hair appeared in front of Song Yang's eyes.

"Alice, long time no see." Song Yang greeted with a smile.

Alice stretched out her hand to brush her curly blue long hair, winked at Song Yang with a charming face, and said lazily: "Ah, there is a big event in the clan recently, so there is no time, today I will I just come to contact you when I'm free! I miss Xiao Yangyang very much."

Song Yang shrugged his shoulders for ignoring Alice's flirtatious gestures, and complained skillfully, "Thank you, I've been thinking about it recently. I have a lot of people, I'd better leave Alice's 'missing' to others, I'm afraid you won't be able to join the team for the time being." "

Oh! Xiao Yangyang is still so incomprehensible!" Alice secretly With a sigh, there was a trace of melancholy on the beautiful and delicate face, and the blue eyes half-down added a few strands of sadness, which was alluring.

Song Yang cursed secretly in his heart, this guy's charm skills are getting stronger and stronger, this time he was almost fascinated. In the blink of an eye, Song Yang decided that it is better to fight quickly for such a fairy character, "Tell me, Alice, you are not really looking for me to catch up with me! If this is the case, I will Going to bed."

Hearing the topic, Alice put away the charm just now and straightened her body, "Xiao Yangyang still wins my heart."

Song Yang raised his head and rolled his eyes, waiting for Alice's next words .