20

Chapter 20: It's really easy to strike up a conversation...

Because of an unexpected phone call in the afternoon, Liu Zhejing, who had always disliked Xia Tian very much, had no choice but to take Ah Hu A Lin out to the banquet with a straight face.

With a polite smile on her face, her legs were elegantly intertwined, Liu Zhejing's eyes flashed a little impatience but she hid it very well, she just tapped the table with her fingers occasionally. With such movements and expressions, Ahu and Alin standing behind exchanged a look with each other, and mourned silently for the middle-aged man who had been delaying the young master's time in front of him. This person is really unlucky!

Liu Zhejing rolled her eyes again in a concealed manner, expressing his separation in a tactful way, but the person in front of her didn't look at her at all. Not only that, but she also kept trying to sell her niece's daughter to herself. She forgot to look at the pure and weak woman who wanted to lean on her in disgust. She frowned speechlessly, and Liu Zhejing curled her lips. Directly avoiding the opponent's movements, he looked at the middle-aged man who was still persuading him.

"Boss Lin, I have something else to do, so I'm leaving first."

After speaking, without giving the other party a chance to speak, Liu Zhejing waved her hand and walked out of the box domineeringly with her bodyguards, throwing away the words of a middle-aged man and his niece behind him. in the back of the head.

As soon as he walked out of the box, the surrounding temperature immediately surrounded Liu Zhejing. Although the temperature in the corridor outside was a few degrees higher than that in the box, for Liu Zhejing who had been sitting there listening to the old man talking nonsense for more than an hour, he couldn't help but vomit deeply. tone.

"I'm starving to death, let's go to another restaurant to eat." Damn it, after seeing the faces inside, I lost my appetite, Young Master, so I haven't eaten yet.

Ahu and Alin got the order, led his young master to find a restaurant again, went in, opened a box, the waiter led the three of them up to the second floor, after ordering, Liu Zhejing sat there and looked at the lights outside the window I don't know what to think.

After Liu Zhejing left, Mr. Lin, who had lost face in the box, sat on the chair with an embarrassed and angry face, and smashed the vegetable bowl on the table with a wave of his hand. Mr. Lin punched the table, "Hmph, it's just because of family It's just a good dude, if it wasn't for cooperation... for not giving me face like this, my Lin family wouldn't be so underestimated in N City."

Because of Mr. Lin's anger, the woman who shrank carefully to the corner saw that her uncle had calmed down a little, and moved over.

"Uncle, are you okay?"

Mr. Lin took a breath and looked at his niece. He has always loved this niece who was the only orphan of his eldest brother. What happened just now surprised her again, and he felt it too. Feeling guilty, she waved her hand reassuringly, "Xiaoyu, I'm fine. That's all for today. I'll let Lao Lin take you back first." Lin Xiaoyu was still worried,

but she nodded obediently when she saw her uncle's expression, " Okay, uncle, you should also pay attention to your health."

Mr. Lin patted his niece's head and sent her out of the box. Lin Xiaoyu walked out of the private room, and the concerned and worried expression on her face disappeared. Her uncle was the one who made the decision in their family. She was taken to live in his uncle's house after her father's accident. She was ignored and ignored from the very beginning. , being bullied at school, etc., made her realize that if she wants to survive better in this family and in this society, she can only use everything available around her. After that, she kept pretending to be weak and pitiful to let her uncle Pay attention to her and make teachers and classmates feel sorry for her. She has been very successful until now. So today when my uncle said that he would introduce him to a child from a powerful family, and hinted that he could develop further with him, Lin Xiaoyu knew that this was another opportunity for him, but it was a pity that the other party showed no mercy to him. secretly hate.