75

Chapter 75 Extra Three: (Lu Ran) Bumped into Love

"Ah, brother, you are so handsome!"

Lu Ran said as she walked with her mobile phone in her hand. When she heard what the person on the phone seemed to say, she jumped up excitedly. The face seemed to be covered with a layer of dazzling brilliance, making it look more youthful and beautiful, and the passers-by on the road couldn't help but take a few more glances.

"Brother, by the way, when will you and sister-in-law come back... ah, hey~yo~~hiss~" The

so-called extreme joy begets sorrow, this person really can't be too excited - the consequence of being too excited is accidentally bumping into the road of pedestrians.

Lu Ran fell to the ground, prostrated herself on the ground with one hand, while holding the phone in the other hand, and bored with the scene in front of her in a daze. Suddenly, this scene seemed familiar in her mind, until the voice on the phone pulled her back. Some of my thoughts flew away.

"...Ah~ Hey, brother, I'm fine, I accidentally bumped into someone...Well, I'll hang up first, and we'll talk later...Okay, bye." After talking on the phone, Lu Ran remembered that he was sitting on the ground just

now Talking on the phone, she forgot about the person she bumped into just now, and she was just about to stand up and apologize with her hands on the ground, when she suddenly saw a white man's palm and a pair of neat... shoes stretched out in front of her eyes.

shoe?

"Miss, are you okay?" A soft and pleasant male voice sounded above her.

"Ah, no, it's okay." Realizing that he was distracted just now, Lu Ran reached out and grabbed the hand in front of him. With his legs, he stood up with the strength of the opponent, and then patted his body and hands It was only then that Lu Ran remembered that he hadn't thanked his "benefactor", so he raised his head and faced the person in front of him, "Thank you, thank you for what happened just now..." "It's nothing." The man nodded slightly, revealing the things he was holding

. With a slight smile, he said, "Be careful when you walk in the future, and look around." "

Ah, yes, I will definitely be careful in the future, thank you." Sensing the other party's kindness, Lu Ran bowed very politely and replied.

Seeing the girl in front of him as well-behaved as a primary school student, Wen Xing hid the sudden smile in his heart, nodded to Lu Ran, and then took a step away, "Then I'll go first." "Ah, goodbye.

"

Again After bowing, Lu Ran looked sideways at the person who had just helped her away from her. She always felt as if she had forgotten something, and when she finally remembered, she shouted angrily, "Ah, I forgot , I accidentally bumped into someone just now... Huh?"

Suddenly reacting to his loud voice just now, causing the surrounding crowd to cast their eyes on her, Lu Ran blushed slightly and shrank her neck, showing an apologetic smile, and then the voice just now rang out. Then he hurriedly looked around to see the people around... Finally, with a bitter face, Lu Ran lamented, "What should I do? I forgot to apologize to him... By the way, who did you bump into just now?"

Annoyed Rubbing his head, Lu Ran stood in the middle of the road with one hand on his hip, looked left and right for a long time, and finally had no choice but to leave with a bitter face.

Wen Xing, who had just walked away from her, stopped and looked back with interest after hearing the yelling behind her. Like a bunny, he wanted to rub the other person's ears impulsively for a moment. Feeling that he was thinking too much, Wen Xing shook his head with a smile, turned around and walked forward again, but this time the pace seemed very slow, and at the same time, he pricked up his ears and even listened carefully to the voice behind him. After the words of the two girls entered his ears, he burst into laughter again.