8

Chapter Eight: The Deal Is Closed

Fang Xi looked at the teenage boy in front of him, and the smile on his face became more gentle, "The earth plane? Is it a new plane? You are a newcomer!" Although Fang Xi used a questioning tone in the last sentence, But it gives a sense of certainty.

Song Yang nodded, and the other party's gentle smile gradually calmed his nervousness just now, "I just got the plane trader more than a month ago." "More than a month?"

Fang Xi raised his eyebrows in surprise, " You are so lucky, I waited for more than a year before someone contacted me again, and you have harvested red flowers and plants in this more than a month, I really have to sigh." Fang Xi shook her head, a little envious of her eyes This teenage boy, but he is just envious, after all, everyone has their own opportunities.

Song Yang smirked "hehe", "Actually, the system reminded me, otherwise I wouldn't know."

Fang Xi smiled, "This is also a kind of luck. Okay, let's get down to business, you should also understand my reason for coming." Understand?"

Song Yang nodded, "I know, you want safflower."

"Yes," Fang Xi said seriously, "I don't know what you want to trade with me? If it's points, the safflower The value can be exchanged for 12,000 points, of course, if you want something else, as long as it is from my plane."

Song Yang pondered, but he was asking Song Yue in his heart, "9...cough, Song Songyue, is what this person said reliable?"

Zhengtai Songyue suggested: "Song Yang, this person is not bad, and the price is based on the same price for each plane. You can ask him to trade half of the points, For the rest, you can ask the other party if they have any good things that can be traded for you, and the other party is from the technological plane." Hearing this,

Song Yang looked at the man opposite and said, "I want half of the points, and the rest I want some things from your place."

Fang Xi felt relieved when he heard Song Yang's words, just now he looked relaxed, but he was also worried in his heart, if the other party chooses to trade all the points, the points he has accumulated for several years But there is not much left, and now the other party wants some local things, but as long as he can use the money to get them with his status, there is no problem.

"Okay, no problem. Just, what type do you want to change?" "

Is there any medical drug that can increase people's intelligence, memory, physical fitness, or strengthen their body?"

Fang Xi smiled, "Yes Genetic potion?" Looking at Song Yang's undisguised curiosity, Fang Xi went on to explain: "This kind of genetic potion will change and strengthen a person's gene chain after taking it. Eliminate bad genes, improve and enhance them, and make them perfect, but this perfect genetic potion is extremely expensive, even I can't get it, but I can provide you with a second-level A-grade genetic potion."

"Change the genetic chain, what will it look like after the change?" Song Yang listened eagerly.

"It can be said to be... a genius, a genius in all aspects." Fang Xi paused deliberately while speaking, "Another popular way of saying is: because of the perfection of genetic modification, human beings can become more and more inclined to God!"

"God?" Song Yang was shocked, he didn't expect this gene potion to be so powerful! Song Yue, who was hidden in her mind, also spoke at this time, "I have heard of the gene potion, it is indeed very powerful, but even the S-level gene potion they have developed now, it can't really be close to perfection. But what this person said is still It's believable, Song Yang traded with him, but at the price of A-level genetic potion... Let him get something else." "