76

Chapter 76 Extra Story 3: The Love That Happened (End)

In the cafe.

Lu Ran still stared blankly at the steaming coffee cup in front of him, his delicate expression was full of confusion and cuteness, and his delicate eyebrows were slightly frowned with doubts.

Reaching out his hand to stir the coffee in the cup elegantly, Wen Xing propped his chin up with one hand and admired the girl in front of him with a smile on his face. How long would it take to react.

"That..." The brain finally sorted out all the things that happened just now, Lu Ran quietly looked at the person sitting opposite and spoke cautiously.

"En?" Putting down the coffee cup in his hand, Wen Xing straightened his posture and looked at the other party with a smile in his eyes.

Rubbing his long hair, Lu Ran finally plucked up the courage but still hesitated to ask, "I'm really sorry, I don't remember much, brother, is it from my aunt's family or which aunt's family?" "Ah~

hiss , "Wen Xing, who bit his tongue because of the sudden question, opened his eyes even more wide and looked at the opposite girl. At this moment, he really wanted to knock open the other's head to see what was inside. Logic, but—is it true that a girl like this will be fine? She simply believes in other people's words, and seems to be open to God. Is it true that she will be fine by herself?

Looking at the girl who was looking at him with worried eyes, Wen Xing suddenly had a feeling of protecting the girl in front of him, and Wen Xing, who was shocked by the thoughts in his heart, stared at the person in front of him in a daze ——With a small and bright face, fair skin, big cat eyes with slightly curved eyelashes, and a charming expression, she is a girl who is very easy to like.

"Are you okay?" Lu Ran leaned forward with his hands on the table and looked at him with concern.

Wen Xing came back to his senses, looked slightly down at the little face that was about to approach him, then shook his head and smiled, "I'm fine," his voice suddenly paused, and then stretched out his hands to hold the face in front of him. After staring at her for a long time until Lu Ran's face was about to burn, he leisurely put down one hand and raised his hand to gently rub the girl's hair. He unexpectedly found that the touch was very comfortable. !

"Oh? What... what are you doing?"

Lu Ran, who was completely annoyed by the inexplicable movement of the man in front of her, pouted in dissatisfaction and broke away from the movement of the man holding her face, covered her hair with one hand, and smoothed it carefully.

"Cough, I'm sorry." Wen Xing, who still felt a sense of joy, made a fake cough with one hand clenched into a fist, covering up the smile that was about to overflow from the corners of his lips.

"Oh, it's okay." Good upbringing made Lu Ran get used to replying, and after she reacted slowly, she yelled "Ah—" but she covered her mouth in annoyance.

Withdrew his hand and stuck his chin with one hand, and witnessed Lu Ran's behavior, Wen Xing shook his head in a tone of half helplessness and half talking to himself, "Why are you staying like this?" "You, you—what are you talking about?" Because of

anger And Lu Ran with flushed cheeks glared at the other party dissatisfiedly, "Even if you are an elder, you can't say that about me!" After finishing what he wanted to say in his heart, Lu Ran put his hands on the table and gave it to himself. Add momentum.

With a smile in his eyes, Wen Xing took a sip of coffee leisurely, and then said slowly, "You still say you won't stay, you don't even know me, and you think I'm your relative?" "Alas