51

Chapter Fifty-One: Arrival

Mingmei looked at Lisa who came back deflated with a smile on her face, and patted Lisa on the shoulder deliberately, "Let me tell you, that person is really scary, you still don't believe it.

" The stewardess who worked together, after watching the whole process, also patted her chest in shock and said, "That man is too powerful, Lisa, why don't you switch back with Mingmei, I'm really afraid that the customer will watch it next time Until you will..."

She didn't say the following words, but everyone who already knew Lisa's situation just now understood what she wanted to express. Lisa gritted her teeth with resentment, and was interrupted by Mingmei just as she was about to speak.

"I don't want to, and I have already changed shifts with Lisa, which Lisa agrees to."

Others were embarrassed to go forward to persuade them, after all, Mingmei told them from the beginning, and they were not satisfied because of Lisa's words. They all didn't believe it, now the facts are in front of them, and their relationship with Lisa is not very good, since Mingmei disagreed, everyone kept silent.

Lisa was so angry at Mingmei's words that she wanted to vomit blood. At this moment, she couldn't choose what to say, "Huh, who will give it to you? I'm still waiting to catch gold turtles!" Several stewardesses frowned and exchanged glances

. Scatter and walk away.

Mingmei had a happy face, but she said fake blessings on her mouth, "Hehe~ Then I want to congratulate you, your heart, thought, matter, and success!" After finishing speaking, she walked away gracefully on half a pair of high heels.

Facts have proved that everyone's expectations are true. When Lisa went to seduce her for the second time, she was not only pushed away, but also received a harsh word from someone, "A woman who doesn't know how to live or die!" Impossibly dazed, she was taken back to the lounge by the flight attendant who worked with her.

Ah Hu and A Lin who were sitting in the back handed a handkerchief and clothes, and the two bodyguards were very familiar with their jobs similar to babysitters.

Liu Zhejing frowned, vigorously wiped the place touched by a shameless woman with a handkerchief, and then took off his clothes that had already smelled like a woman.

"Throw away."

"Yes." Alin took it, then handed the clothes he just took out to the young master, then turned around and threw the expensive clothes into the trash can.

Ah Hu took the used handkerchief, and sat back on the seat after the young master waved his hand. As for the first-class passengers who had been watching from the beginning, their envious eyes turned into twitching mouth corners and black lines all over their heads.

Liu Zhejing, who was in an extremely upset mood, touched the jade tablet and tried to suppress the irritability in her heart. Suddenly, a coldness spread from the jade tablet to her chest, and then gradually flowed to her whole body. Liu Zhejing relaxed her body, knowing that it was the help of the jade tablet . After a while, Liu Zhejing who finally calmed down lowered her head and gently kissed the jade token tightly held in her hand. When she raised her head, her eyes were filled with coldness. If it wasn't for Yang Yang who just gave him the jade token, I'm afraid she would encounter this jade token on the return flight. Things are going to make you sick. Liu Zhejing's expression became more and more gloomy, his heart has always only had room for people he approves of, as for the others, sorry, he doesn't have that patience!

Humph, that woman! Wait until he gets off the plane to clean her up.

A Lin, who came back after throwing away his clothes, saw the young master's aura of "extremely unhappy, no strangers should enter", he missed Mr. Song Yang who was able to suppress the young master. Sitting beside Ah Hu, Ah Lin sighed softly, "If Mr. Song is here, the young master is so gentle!"