12

Chapter Twelve: Little brother, Brother Niu, you can't afford to be hurt!

The middle-aged man shook his head when he heard the words, as if he had heard such words many times, then he pointed to the box and said, "If you want to draw a lottery, take it yourself, and put the money aside." Song Yang's face was still He Xi

's Smiling, seeing the uncle's actions, without explaining, he took out a green banknote with "two yuan" written on it from his pocket and put it on the counter, then reached out and stuffed it into the lottery box.

Touching the small lottery tickets with his fingers, Song Yang felt that many of them in this box did not seem to have "good luck". out.

When he touched this lottery ticket, Song Yang was in a happy mood. He could feel that this lottery ticket seemed to bring him good luck. Curiously scratching away the shadows with his nails, his eyes widened.

"Huh—" A sound of surprise flashed across.

The middle-aged man who was smoking a cigarette heard Song Yang's surprise, raised his head and frowned and looked at him, "What's wrong?"

Song Yang calmed down, smiled, and waved the lottery ticket with his right hand, "Uncle, my luck is really good! Very good, I won the lottery." Song Yang was also surprised that such a small ticket office was able to draw the second prize. It seems that his luck today is really good!

The middle-aged man nodded slightly, and stood up, "Boy, it's not bad. I'll give you how much."

Song Yang showed the lottery ticket in his hand, but he kept holding the lottery ticket and only showed the winning part . Although this uncle looks pretty good, he must be defensive.

Seeing the small lottery ticket with 5,000 yuan in cash written on it, the middle-aged man showed surprise on his expressionless face, "It's really good luck, it's the second prize."

Looking at the smiling young man in front of him, The middle-aged man said: "I don't have so much money to exchange, why don't you come to your adults, and then I'll take you to the lottery spot where I designated to get lottery tickets nearby to exchange." Song Yang thought for a while, "Uncle,

look Can you just accompany me now, my house is quite far from here, I ran out to play by myself."

The middle-aged man frowned, "Boy, this amount of money is not a small amount. If someone is watching you, it doesn't necessarily mean that the money was robbed." "

Uncle, it doesn't matter. I grew up with an old man The master has learned a few tricks, so it's no problem to protect yourself." Listening to the uncle's persuasion, Song Yang really felt that this uncle was very nice, and it could be seen from his eyes that there was no such greedy look in this uncle's eyes. It has always been flat. If you usually meet someone who is not on the right mind, maybe you will try to swallow it now.

"Okay." The middle-aged man saw that the young man insisted, so he couldn't do more persuasion, and left a sentence, "Wait for me." Then he came out of the small newsstand and walked into a small restaurant next to him. After a while, a middle-aged man who was about the same age as the uncle followed out from inside.

The uncle made a gesture of "follow him" towards Song Yang, and then led him forward. Song Yang pushed the bicycle and jogged a few steps to keep up with the uncle, then turned his head and glanced back curiously, and saw: the middle-aged man who just followed the uncle sat comfortably on the uncle's seat, flipping through the magazines, It's clear in my heart.

The two walked forward for about ten minutes, and saw the uncle in front of him skillfully leading Song Yang to a relatively large lottery point.

"It's here, let's go in." Seeing the place, the uncle pointed to the boy behind him.