62

Chapter 62: The Plan

Song Yang, who had already returned to school here, didn't know that some of his behaviors had exposed himself, and he still attended class seriously, and sent a message to Ah Jing after class, then packed his books and went back to the dormitory. It's not that Song Yang didn't notice the sunshine of the people around him along the way, but over the past few years, as his appearance and temperament have greatly improved, all kinds of gazes have made him get used to it from being unaccustomed at the beginning. With a smile of Hexi on his face, Song Yang looked forward with his expression unchanged, pretending not to know the few people behind him.

"Senior, be careful, don't let people notice—" A boy with a low voice carefully aimed at the person walking in front, and at the same time stretched out his hand in panic to grab the swaggering person in front of him. His heart was filled with all kinds of bitterness and tears.

The man called the senior had a helpless expression on his face. He stretched out his right hand to grab the collar of his cute little boy, and swept his face up and down, who was obviously "guilty". His face was full of hatred, "Xiao Yang, give me some IQ, you will attract more attention like this!"

Hearing this, Liu Yang immediately turned his head and looked around. Maintaining the appearance of being held by the collar by the senior, Liu Yang grabbed the corner of the senior's clothes with both hands with a bitter face, and asked, "Senior, what should I do..." Is it as big as the senior?

The following words were obviously swallowed by Liu Yang, and he didn't dare to say it.

The senior's eyes narrowed, and the corners of his mouth were slightly hooked. He obviously enjoyed the feeling of being relied on by the junior. At this time, he stopped holding the junior by his collar and put his hand on the junior's hair, gently touching it. touch.

"Don't worry, there is a senior!"

"En." Hearing the answer he wanted, Liu Yang's bitter face just blossomed again, and he complimented him very well, "Senior, you are so kind!

" Several other members of the news agency have long been familiar with this pairing. This Liu Yang (student) was "followed" by the senior when he first joined the news agency. Since then, the two have been on various blind dates. Falling in love and killing each other was staged in the news agency. At the beginning, everyone would often join in the fun and watch the show, but after watching more and more, they were punished by the seniors. use.

The corner of Song Yang's mouth twitched when he heard the conversation behind him. Just now he heard the voice behind him and recognized that it was the senior Liu Yang who led them the way at the beginning of school. Thinking about the person who talked to him and the footsteps following behind, Song Yang suddenly remembered Liu Yang's experience of "paparazzi" in the news agency. The pace under his feet couldn't help but quicken a little. Song Yangming realized that he was already famous just a few days after the start of school, or he would be followed by the people from the news agency! It's just that this tracking is too unreliable! He secretly slandered in his heart, but Song Yang walked without any panic, and the smile on his face was soft enough to make people tired!

Immediately along the way, all the roads Song Yang passed by were like spring flowers blooming, but no one knew that he had already clenched his hands tightly when he heard the soft "click~~click~~~" Then loosen and tighten again.

For more than ten minutes, Song Yang walked into the boys' dormitory with a smile all the way up to the sixth floor. Just as he pushed open the half-closed door, Wang Xin, who accidentally raised his head and met Song Yang's eyes as he entered the door, shuddered for no reason. Seeing the extremely bright smile on someone's face, a big question mark suddenly appeared in my heart.