37

Chapter Thirty-Seven: Embracing Comfort and Strong Foreign Aid

"Da da da~~~~~~" The wall clock on the wall shows the passing of time, Song Yang's face has changed from a smile on He Xi's face to a blank expression, his hands are raised and lowered and then raised and lowered... ...After repeated many times, he finally decided to use civilized means to solve it first.

"Hey, how long are you going to hold me for?" The voice sounded as cold as if it was about to drop scum.

Liu Zhejing rubbed her head against Song Yang, who was tightly hugged by him, with a relaxed expression, narrowing her eyes slightly, "It's so comfortable!" Veins popped out on

Song Yang's forehead, and his fingers seemed to be under great pressure He clenched his fists tightly, and in the next second, his hand quickly grabbed the back collar of a certain tofu eater, and instantly separated the two bodies that were still glued together just now.

With his hands "creak~creak~", Song Yang with a black smile on his face, gently leaned in front of Liu Zhejing, and asked gloomily, "Tell me, how do you want to die?

" A comfortable expression → a surprised expression → a puzzled expression → a stunned expression → a somewhat comfortable and desperately suppressed expression, Liu Zhejing never knew that her expression changed so quickly in just a dozen seconds, and her body was a little unstable Lying on the sofa, seeing Song Yang's "murderous" look, he quickly crossed his hands in front of his chest, "Wait a minute, I have a reason!" "Reason?"

Song Yang paused, brow One pick, "I'll give you ten seconds."

Looking at the bright fist in front of her, Liu Zhejing tightened her chrysanthemum, and immediately replied quickly: "When I hugged you, I found that touching you can make me feel calm and comfortable. It's more comfortable than when I'm holding a mirror."

TAT~~~ This sip doesn't even match the punctuation, and it's done within ten seconds, Liu Zhejing said that the pressure is great! ! ! !

"You mean?" Song Yang narrowed his eyes, pointed to the mirror and then to himself, "I have a similar effect to it, or even greater than it?" Liu Zhejing nodded with a doggy face

. "That's right."

There was a moment of silence, Song Yang couldn't stand Liu Zhejing's teary-eyed pretending to be pitiful, and asked after taking a deep breath.

"So... you want me to be carried by you like it?"

Dangerous danger dangerous dangerous danger~~~~~~ What a dangerous breath~~~~~~~

Liu Zhejing embraced the beast-like intuition In an instant, Song Yang felt a very, very dangerous feeling, and what he said earlier made Liu Zhejing's little thought "噗~噗~" shattered.

"No, no," Liu Zhejing waved his hands again and again, and hurriedly said, "Well, can you let me follow you often, and get a little closer by the way?" Song Yang thought about it, and felt that

this was acceptable, so he nodded, " Alright."

Song Yang didn't know it at this time, his nod and a "Okay" made him suffer from the tofu-eating behavior of the people around him all the time in the future.

Liu Zhejing, who heard Song Yang's promise, was happy and wanted to hug Song Yang again, but he still remembered the scene of Song Yang's rage just now, so it was better to withdraw his sword at this time, just move his movements, and the two of them got closer by the way a little.

"Then Yangyang, let's exchange mobile phone numbers first? Go out and call me later, I'll be with you."

Song Yang listened to the other party's words, and then watched the other party take out his mobile phone brilliantly and waved it in his hand, Then she looked at him excitedly. Song Yang with a blank face took out his mobile phone helplessly, watched the other party grab it excitedly, and then fiddled with him for a while, looking at the ceiling speechlessly, thinking in his heart, should he break the contract!