11

Chapter Eleven: Dear, you are a sentimental bird

"Hey, this is what you want, remember to let me know if there is any good stuff next time~" "

Okay, I have something to do, I'll get busy first." The man pushed his rusty eyes on the bridge of his nose, holding a pair of eyes. The serious expression was not at all disturbed by Song Yang's kid's deliberate cuteness, and he still went his own way and quickly disappeared after finishing his work.

"Hey! You really don't understand the fun, right, Xiaoyue?" Seeing the person opposite who had just made a friendly transaction disappear before his eyes without saying a word, Song Yang curled his lips and asked for "help" from his own alliance.

Song Yue's behavior became more and more humane when he came in. Regarding the nickname Song Yang gave him, he just raised his eyebrows and accepted it calmly.

Turning over comfortably in her mind, Song Yue held her chin and unconsciously curled her long black hair with one hand, "Didn't you know his character a long time ago, and you just like to bump into him. In human terms , do you just call it 'criminal'?"

"Xiaoyue, you are getting less and less cute!" Song Yang was lying on the bed, playing with the bunch of colorful and shining brilliance that he had just traded, every time A dazzling gemstone about the size of a quail egg.

Picking up a gem with a deep southern color, it refracts wonderful colors in the sun, "Well, every time I see it, I feel incredible beauty." With a dazzled look, Song Yang couldn't help murmuring, " The beauty made of corpses, this sentence is equally applicable to planting beautiful flowers or zombies." "...

".

Song Yue was choked by Song Yang's sudden art, "Could it be that you have become 'sentimental' after taking the genetic potion? And I don't need you to admit whether I am cute or not, as long as the master of the system... thinks that I... ...cute, that's good..." With shyness, Song Yue couldn't help but think of the conversation between Mr. General System and him a few days ago... and the words left by Mr. before leaving - "Xiaoyue, you look like this... really cute".

The two have their own thoughts and think about it.

..................

"Finally finished the exam? Song Yang, do you want to come to my house to play during the winter vacation?" Cheng Wei patted Song Yang's shoulder who came out of the exam room together, and invited him carelessly.

Song Yang raises his eyebrows, he is already very comfortable in dealing with the emergencies that have never happened in the previous life to some people around him, after thinking about it for a while, Song Yang nodded, "Okay, but it may take a few days , wait until you get your report card!"

Cheng Wei nodded indifferently, "Sure, ah...Song Yang, do you know my family?" The cute little chubby guy with a round face suddenly remembered that he had neglected an important question.

"How about I draw you a simple map?"

Song Yang has a black line. Of course he knows Cheng Wei's home. , but forgot that he seems to have not gone to Cheng Wei's home in this life.

"...You forgot, you told me the address of your home, don't worry, don't worry, it's not far away, I'm sure I can find it." "Oh, really? Did I tell you?" Little

Fat Brother Lovely scratched her head, thinking back.

"Of course I did." Song Yang nodded vigorously, put one hand on Cheng Wei's shoulders and walked forward, "Come on, I finally finished the exam, please go eat." "Ah, really?