7

Chapter 7: Mrs. Ninety-Eight Has Been Named

When he got home, Song Yang greeted his mother who was cooking in the kitchen as usual, and went back to the room. Throwing down his heavy schoolbag, Song Yang went to bed, and logged into the plane trader for a daily question.

"98, is there any news today?"

"There is no news today either~~~"

Song Yang heard the brisk and coquettish Zheng Taiyin in his ear, almost rolled off the bed, and fixed his eyes on the position in his mind. An eleven or twelve-year-old boy suddenly appeared out of nowhere on the interface of the trader, Song Yang's face was a little ferocious, and he trembled, "...98?"

The boy made a cute 360-degree flip in the interface. , and then nodded with a cute face: "It's me~~host~~~~"

Listening to the elongated voice, Song Yang trembled and trembled, "Why, your voice has become like this? And... ...appeared in front of my eyes?"

Hearing this, boy No. 98 sat cross-legged on the interface out of nowhere, and said with a smile, "This is the result of my recent research on earth culture~~~ How is it? Not bad!" "Looks strange

. Strange." Song Yang looked at the people in his mind and muttered to himself, "Is the cultural achievement of the earth just right? This world hasn't collapsed, has it?" No.

98 rubbed his head, pouted and explained: " In fact, this is a program I made for myself as a boy, oh, so you call him Zhengtai? This name is not bad."

Song Yang's face was full of black lines, "...Okay, okay, my tone of voice now The method is based on normal human beings, I think this way, we should be able to understand the feelings of human beings more quickly!" The more we talked, the voice of No. 98 was still a lovely Zhengtai voice, but the tone was But it revealed the usual ruthless and desireless appearance.

"98..." Listening to 98's explanation, Song Yang felt panicked in his heart, smart, no matter how human he looked, he couldn't truly resemble a human without feelings.

"Song Yang, thank you." 98 suddenly said, this is the first time it called Song Yang by name, "I feel that I seem to have some emotions these days, although this emotion may be caused by the procedures I made, But I'm still very happy, it's the girl Huaichun... I still don't quite understand."

Sensing the pity in 98's words, Song Yang comforted: "Don't worry, at least you have human emotions now, maybe you will lose your temper in a while." Gradually, I have feelings."

98 laughed, this person is not its first host, but the only host it has encountered that has made it feel human emotions, at this moment, 98 feels that there is something in the program. There was a feeling of happiness, savoring carefully, No. 98 was immersed in this feeling.

"...Since 98 wants to have human emotions, first of all, it should have a name? 98, what do you think?" After returning to God,

No. 98 heard Song Yang's words and nodded in agreement, "Then, What name do you want?" Then he hesitated, "As soon as I gave birth, I was numbered No. 98 of the Plane Trader."

Song Yang pressed his head, thinking desperately about the surnames of various scholars, and said Name and name, in general, you must have a surname before you can have a name... However, Song Yang was taken aback, looking at the boy with black hair and black eyes like him, would 98 like foreign names? Thinking of the weird, long and hard-to-remember names of foreigners, Song Yang felt terrified.

"...Song Yang, don't think so much, I quite like your name?" The caring little Zhengtai saw the entanglement in Song Yang's heart, and immediately offered a solution.

"And, can I have the same name?" Song Yang felt that his face could not be tense, "Would this be strange?" "...I mean, can

, can I have the same surname as you?" Coy For a long time, No. 98 stammered.

"Oh," Song Yang replied blankly, looking at the expectant wife in his mind, nodded and agreed, "Of course, anyway, you are mine now, and it doesn't matter if you have the same surname as me?" Looking at

98 With a happy face, Song Yang asked with a smile, "By the way, the last name has been resolved, do you have any ideas about that name?"

No. 98 tilted his head and thought for a while, and then spit out a few words, "Call, Jiang, how about it?"

Song Yang, who was pouring water outside, sprayed the warm water he just took in with a "poof—" I almost lost my breath when I went out, "Ahem, ahem——"

No. 98 was a little inexplicable, "Is Song Jiang not good?"

Stopping coughing, Song Yang wiped the tears that were forced out of the corners of his eyes, and asked: "98, you Why do you want to call it, Song Jiang?"

"Isn't there a river just where you live? I think it's not bad, so I borrowed it."

Song Yang was a little tangled, thinking about whether to use the one in Water Margin. The unlucky brother Song Jiang explained it, and then he heard No. 98 say, "Water Margin? I think this is one of the four great classics in China... Let me see... Oh, no wonder..." Listen to

98 Muttering, Song Yang was speechless again, he felt that he had been speechless many times, as long as he opened the plane trader, all his privacy would fly away.

"Song Yang, Song Yang, you are so angry! Then I won't take this name, I will call it Song... Yue! How about this one? It happens that you are Yang and I am Moon, and the sun and the moon have both." "...

"

This Song Yang didn't know whether he felt good or bad about the setting of the juvenile program. In short, he was very uncomfortable! ! !

"Song Yang, Song Yang, there's news!!!" 98, oh no, it's Song Yue who cheers happily from now on. (No. 98 has been renamed below)

Hearing Song Yue's "news", Song Yang ignored the discomfort and immediately replied, "Did someone contact me?" "

No..."

Boom——Song Yang's heart sank up.

"...someone wants to buy safflower grass!"

After a while of silence, Song Yang said "oh", and then he understood: the safflower grass has been sent to the plane trader by him, and the other party does not need to contact him again if he wants to buy it. Thinking of this, waiting for such a long time for business and still not being able to see anyone, I kept beating the villain in my heart with grief and indignation, "Why don't you come to contact me!!!!" "Song Yang... the other

party Contacted?"

"...What?" Song Yang was stunned.

Song Yue explained conscientiously, "It stands to reason that it can be traded directly, but you didn't indicate what you want to exchange with the other party on the item you sold, so the other party still needs to contact you if they want to buy it." Finished quickly without punctuation, Song Yue added another sentence, "Song Yang, the other party is from the technological plane, should you accept it?"

Song Yang slipped out of Song Yue's mouth after listening to a series of words, the only thing she grasped was: you can exchange him with the other party. Different things, such as what he needs...

"Pick it up, pick it up quickly."

After Song Yang's words fell, a shining circle with a diameter of half a meter appeared around Song Yang and surrounded him. Among them, a virtual screen slowly appeared in front of him, and a man's figure was gradually revealed from it. All this made Song Yang feel so real, but in the eyes of outsiders, he could only see Song Yang standing in the room stupidly and motionless.

"Hello, I'm a businessman from technological plane 322, and my name is Fang Xi." A smiling man introduced himself.

For the first time, Song Yang felt a little nervous and curious. This is an alien! ! ! (Native goods who have never seen aliens in my life)

"Hello, I am a businessman on the 98th plane of the earth, and I am Song Yang."

The author has something to say: