54

Chapter Fifty-Four: School Begins

Liu Yang is just like his appearance, with a cheerful, lively and familiar personality, and this kind of personality is very in tune with the second classmate Cheng Wei, so in the short registration process, the two have established a very familiar friendship The "basic love".

"You guys are so lucky to be in the same dormitory," Liu Yang looked at the dormitory schedule in the hands of the four of them, his face was a little incredulous. In his opinion, they came together and they were from different departments. Living together, Liu Yang has to wonder if there is someone in the family who is extremely powerful among these freshmen, which is why the school made such an arrangement. But I heard from them that all of them live in a small town. Could it be luck?

With disbelief, Liu Yang looked at this and that, and then shook his head. The expression on his face completely revealed his thoughts. out. Song Yang squinted his eyes and smiled very nicely. This Liu Yang is really a simple person, and he can't hide the expression on his face at all. From the corner of his eyes, the two people beside him (except for the second-hand Cheng Wei) are all amiable. His similar look. However, the matter of "dorm arrangement" is really not as simple as luck. It is just a small favor from Xiaojin. Invading a school's network is extremely simple for the intelligence of the high-tech plane.

A few people were walking on the road, regardless of Liu Yang's strange appearance, anyway, the three of them were facing forward and not squinting. Raised the belly black attribute.

"...Senior Lu, please wait a moment." A weak female voice came from the forest.

A few people looked curiously at the sound, and saw a handsome young girl chasing up to the man walking in front on the tree-lined path not far away, with a shy expression on her face.

Song Yang's expression froze for a moment, and he looked at the person in front of him, as if caught in some kind of emotion.

The others didn't seem to notice Song Yang's strangeness. They all secretly watched the innocent girl's confession scene with great interest, and finally watched the girl run away with tears in her eyes, and the man sighed after watching the girl leave with a sorry expression. and left.

Wang Xin has always been very gossip about such things, he poked Liu Yang with his arm, squeezed his eyes and asked, "Is that also our senior?"

Liu Yang looked at the figure of the man leaving, and said with admiration on his face: "That's senior Lu Ran, he is a senior senior, and he will graduate next year. Speaking of which, you are still in the same department. The senior has already started to contact the family. Career rarely shows up at school, I didn't expect to see you today, what luck."

Song Yang looked at the distant figure, and glanced at Liu Yang, who was full of envy, "Is it the heir of Lushi Group?"

"Hey, how did the younger brother know?" Liu Yang was surprised without any intention, "Could it be that the younger brother knows Senior Lu Ran?" Song Yang raised a gentle

smile, and replied in a flat voice: "No, we don't know each other, but I have always I am more sensitive to business matters, and I have read a lot of magazines, and I have a little association with what you just said." Liu Yang's eyes were shining, and he

jumped to Song Yang's side at once, and praised: "Student, you are I don't learn reasoning. I only said a little bit just now and you know? You must know that in order to report the deeds of senior Lu Ran, I followed the senior day and night to find out that senior Lu Ran is the Shaodong of the Lushi Group. What!"