50

Chapter Fifty: The True Face

Liu Zhejing hung up the phone reluctance, looked at the person walking in front of him, with a dissatisfied expression, "Second brother, what do you want me to do?"

Liu Zheyuan looked at his younger brother's dissatisfied look, and said narrowly, "Yo~ Little brother, who are you talking to on the phone, so affectionate, alas~~I am envious of you as the second brother who is lonely~~~"

Liu Zhejing didn't care about the behavior of the second brother, anyway, these years have already let him Seeing the temperament of my second brother clearly, he is a person who fears the world will not be chaotic. The more you care about him, the more energetic you will be, but sometimes it is still useful.

Seeing his younger brother immersed in his own thoughts, Liu Ershao felt a little sad. He remembered how cute his younger brother was when he was a child. Whenever he saw him "sad, sad", he would comfort himself with a soft childish voice. It's a pity Now... alas! No matter how sad or sad, my brother didn't even bother to send a glance.

"My younger brother is really cuter when he was young!"

"Second brother, what are you talking about in such a low voice." Liu Zhejing faintly heard the second brother whispering, but the voice was too small to hear clearly, so she was puzzled ask.

"Cough, it's nothing." Liu Ershao said haha, then quickly walked in front of the younger brother, tied his shoulders, and the two brothers looked good, "Little brother, that duke wants you to go back soon." "

"Go back?" Liu Zhejing frowned slightly, if she went back, she might not see Yang Yang for a while.

Guessing what his younger brother was thinking, Ershao Liu said, "Well, the duke misses you very much. Now that your situation can be resolved, he is very happy and wants to see you, and you haven't been back this time for a long time."

"I... I know, then I'll go back tomorrow." After thinking about it, Liu Zhejing felt that it was really wrong for her to leave this time for so long. Grandpa was the only person in the huge duke's mansion, even if there were hundreds of servants, he was still the same. Seemingly lonely... "Grandpa, I didn't fulfill my grandson's responsibility." Sighing, Liu Zhejing suddenly felt that she was too selfish.

Liu Ershao shook his head, and patted his younger brother on the shoulder, "Little brother, I've been taken too seriously, since I found out, I'll make it up, and the Duke loves you so much."

Liu Zhejing nodded, with a melancholy voice, "I know." After speaking, he turned to look at his second brother, and said with a teasing tone, "Second brother, I never thought that your words sometimes have such a point." Liu

Er The young master was complacent, "Of course, your second brother, I... wait," Liu Ershao noticed and stared, "Second brother, when did my words make no sense!"

Liu Zhejing slipped to the side, and there was a distance of two Three meters away, he said with a smile: "Second brother often says just nonsense!" The

second brother, who hopped on the spot without hesitation, smiled "haha" and left, but he still had something to do. Go busy! Since I have to go back tomorrow, I have to prepare things, and there is also a notification from my grandfather. Besides, Yangyang... I'd better go find him after I come back, um, I'll make a phone call tonight.

Sunset and stars, time always seems short and long.

Liu Zhejing, who was sitting on the plane, stroked the jade plaque on her neck with her fingers, her mind turned. Twenty-five hours had passed, and when he was eating or sitting, he would always unconsciously look sideways to his side, but after losing his eyes again and again, he remembered that they had separated.