40

Chapter Forty: Breakfast

After chatting with Little White Rabbit Xinyao, the two sides established a good friendship. By the way, each promised to bring some local specialties to the next meeting. Song Yang quit the trader and lay on the bed, feeling the coolness of the air conditioner. breath. Song Yang glanced at the time and thought it was still early, anyway, those friends didn't come to disturb him, so let's take a nap first, thinking this way, Song Yang closed his eyes, got into the quilt and fell asleep comfortably up.

Sensing someone approaching in a daze, Song Yang opened his eyes slightly vigilantly and woke up. After seeing three people walking in gently one after the other on tiptoe, Song Yang suddenly sat down from the bed. Get up, wave and smile.

"Hi."

"Ah——"

Among the three people who were frightened, Zhang Lin and Wang Xin looked dull, while Cheng Wei gave his high-pitched exclamation, which made Zhang Lin and Wang Xin who were closest to him discover After the voice was loud, he quickly covered his ears and then sat away from Song Yang who was also covering his ears.

The screaming stopped, and the three of them put down their covered ears together.

"Well, I just said that the success rate is too low." Zhang Lin summed up their actions solemnly while pushing up his glasses.

Wang Xin put his hands on Zhang Lin's shoulders with a "surprised" face, pointed to Cheng Wei and said to the two people around him: "Cheng Wei, this high-pitched voice is promising."

Song Yang smiled, his eyes narrowed In the shape of a crescent moon, he nodded his head and looked at Cheng Wei thoughtfully, saying: "Ah Wei, this is the first time I know that your treble is so unforgettable.

" The partner's psychology was greatly shocked, and he rushed into Song Yang's arms like a pitiful creature, and then rubbed and hugged for comfort and comfort. This kind of shameless behavior made Zhang Lin push his glasses again to cover the unexplained gaze passing by his eyes, while the young Wang Xin looked dumbfounded, and burst out foul words, "Damn, it's too shameless and despicable! "

Song Yang still had a warm and gentle smile on his face, and touched the furry head in front of him, "Good boy! I'll give you candy later."

Zhang Lin, Cheng Wei: ⊙▽⊙

The next day.

Song Yang came out of the bedroom and saw three more people in the living room. Several people who heard the voice turned their heads together, and Liu Zhejing smiled brightly, "Yangyang, you're up."

Song Yang turned his face to Zhang Lin, who was sitting next to them to accompany the guest, with doubts in his eyes. Zhang Lin shrugged, "I'm looking for you. It just so happens that you're here. Brother Liu brought breakfast here. I'll wake the other two up." As he spoke,

Zhang Lin ate the last bite of steamed stuffed bun in his hand, and turned to Liu Zhejing. The three bodyguards smiled, "Thank you for your breakfast." Then they left gracefully.

Seeing that Song Yang was still standing there, Liu Zhejing immediately bared her teeth and waved enthusiastically, "Yangyang, come and have breakfast!"

Song Yang walked over and just sat down when a glass of milk was stuffed into his hand, "Warm milk, morning Good drink."

Looking at the other party's smiling and enthusiastic expression, Song Yang took it silently, "Thank you." Then he took the bowl handed over by the other party again, "I heard from Zhang Lin that you like porridge very much Yes, I just bought thin and weak porridge with preserved eggs, do you want to try it?" "