30

Chapter Thirty: Boys, let's go! ! !

After estimating the scores, and then the day when the college entrance examination scores that parents had been looking forward to, Song Yang got a high score without any surprise: 695 points, which was about the same as his estimated score, and this was the end of Song Yang's clumsiness. The family listened to the voice from the landline, Song's father and Song's mother laughed so hard that they couldn't see their teeth, and began to discuss holding a banquet to celebrate their son's entrance into college.

Song Yang looked helplessly at his parents who had fallen into wonderful expectations, and with a smile on his face, he also went out and dialed Cheng Wei's number by the way. After three rings, Song Yang heard Cheng Wei's familiar voice.

"Hey, Song Yang, I guessed that this call was from you, so I rushed to answer the phone immediately. By the way, how did you do in the exam? I checked, and it was 612 points, which is higher than last year's score line. I just don't know what the score line for S University is this year?"

Song Yang had a sincere smile on his face when he heard the words, and he was relieved, this guy really deserves to be sneaked in the drinks that he has been quietly giving him for the past few years. Add some potions to enhance intelligence and memory from the big brother, so that his grades have been rising over the years. It's just such a rough-headed person who hasn't had any doubts for so many years, and still thinks that he is a late bloomer! In the end, Cheng Wei's parents always thought that Cheng Wei was finally motivated and smart because of such a good friend with good grades, so every time they saw him, they were always very enthusiastic. I was speechless for a while.

"I guess the score line of S University this year should be similar to last year's. After all, this year's test paper is more difficult than last year's." After a pause, Song Yang continued, but his tone was low and serious, "I got 695 in the test. Point, it's not a big problem to apply for S University, we have been together for so long, you know that my goal from the beginning is S city... You have regarded my goal as your goal, Cheng Wei, university is a turning point, you should have your target."

The person on the other side of the phone was silent for a while, and then Cheng Wei's cheerful voice came from Song Yang's ear, "Song Yang, the journalism department of S University is my goal. Mom is so happy, and it's a big city, so it must be very beautiful..." Cheng Wei babbled a lot, but suddenly his tone paused, his voice was calm and low, "The most important thing is that there... You, I think both me and Zhang Lin and Wang Xin have the same thoughts as me, we want to be with you."

Song Yang rarely broke out in a hand holding the phone, looking up at the bright sunshine outside, Song Yang Whispering softly, the sun shone on his face, showing a dreamlike holiness, his expression was gentle, and the tenderness in his eyes seemed to contain everything, but it was more like making some kind of oath.

"Okay, let's go together."

After that, Song Yang maintained a good mood and exchanged phone calls with Wang Xin and Zhang Lin. After the two sides confirmed each other's scores, Song Yang in a good mood left a bold statement, "When we all get the notification After the book, I invite you to go sightseeing in City S together", these words caused the three of them to howl on the phone, wishing for time~~~~ Please hurry up~~~ A month later, the four of

them The partners who received the notification letter from S University at different times on the same day, after excitedly notifying each other, began to prepare the necessary items for sightseeing.

As Comrade Song Yang, the most experienced and oldest of the three, he naturally received calls from the parents of the three partners who had no travel experience, and repeatedly stated that he had already traveled alone several times a few years ago. , has a wealth of experience, and brainwashed them with various transmissions... Uncles and aunts asked themselves to help take care of them, and then turned around and happily prepared bags for the sons, so that the few children who were worried about watching their parents change Partner Blackline.