69-70

Chapter 69: Engagement and Exposure

With the old Duke of Willis and His Majesty the Queen sitting in the town, not only the pre-engagement matters were quickly prepared, but even the wedding rings, dresses, etc. were fully entrusted to the royal royal designer to work overtime. It was delivered to the two of them in two days. The old Duke and His Majesty the Queen here have spared no effort, and the old man Liu in country Z is the whole family mobilizing to turn this diplomacy into a marriage between the two countries. Anyway, this marriage has already happened more than 20 years ago. But this time the marriage became two men. Being able to maintain the friendly and peaceful way of getting along between countries has been the principle of country Z for many years. Therefore, all the leaders of country Z agree with this marriage event, but this time is the first time that the country has publicly expressed its opposition to the same sex. Marriage support, all leaders on the subject of same-sex love sat down again for a small meeting.

October 8, 2009.

This time is a very commemorative day for Song Yang and Liu Zhejing. This is the date of their first and only engagement ceremony.

Wearing a pure white dress, Song Yang boarded the car holding hands with Ah Jing, then sat on the seat and smiled, thinking about the decent etiquette of the crowd around him.

Tilting his head, Song Yang leaned into A Jing's ear with a gentle smile and whispered, "A Jing, why didn't you tell me in advance that there are 'so many people' attending the engagement ceremony." Liu

Zhejing Thinking of the crowd below, he waved his hands gracefully, and then leaned into Yang Yang's ear and replied innocently with a blink of an eye: "It's just that there are more people on the road, and there were not many people attending the engagement ceremony, and the invitation post is also We wrote it together, don't you know the best?" Liu Zhejing couldn't help but feel aggrieved in her tone as she spoke, and before Song Yang could reply, she hummed again and said, "A few days ago you He also said that he was good to me, and I will be what I say, and now you just want to let people take a look and you will blame me."

Song Yang was a little stunned, but fortunately he still remembered that they were being watched by people from all directions, and he managed to maintain a smile on his face. Song Yang held Ah Jing's hand tightly, and moved closer to each other, "Ah Jing, I'm sorry , I was wrong just now, I said the wrong thing, you must not say these words again, don't you understand my feelings for you? I swear that I will never question you again from now on. Ah Jing is obedient, please forgive me this time!"

Liu Zhejing still wanted to pull her hand out awkwardly, but was held tightly by Song Yang's hand, and she couldn't pull it out no matter how hard she tried, so she could only lightly dissatisfied With a "hum", he turned his head away from him, and smiled at the smile below.

Seeing Ah Jing's actions at this time, Song Yang lamented in his heart: Recently, Ah Jing's temper has become more and more repetitive like that of a pregnant woman, and her temper is like the sky in June-it changes as soon as it is said. But he didn't dare to say this at all, he just thought about it occasionally. Of course, the most important thing now is to feel that he has coaxed his wife first.

"It's all my fault, Ah Jing, so don't be angry, I will feel bad when you get angry." Song Yang said sweet words without changing his face, and Song Yang became more and more comfortable with his changes in the past few days.

Although Liu Zhejing liked it in her heart, she still felt suffocated. What she said was coaxing a woman, why would I be coaxed as a woman even though I am a grown man? Thinking of this, Liu Zhejing felt awkward again, so she twisted her head , wanted to stay far away, but didn't want Song Yang to catch it one step ahead.