34

Chapter Thirty-Four: Meet Again in the Hotel

When it was time to eat, the young boy who was already feeling hungry took the initiative to find the "golden master".

With a scholarly look on his face, Zhang Lin said to Song Yang, "Gold Master, it's time for us to eat." Song Yang

stroked his head silently. The money master made him really sad, although this sentence described it a little That's right, with a touch of sadness, Song Yang called the other two friends to bring the things they should bring, and a group of four went out.

Because of Zhang Lin's young man's "strike first and be strong", Song Yang promised under the eyes of the other two young men that everyone would bring everyone the authentic food of S City for every meal in the future.

Four youths with their own characteristics, although their looks are not the best, but all four of them have their own unique temperament, like Zhang Lin's bookishness, Cheng Wei's cuteness, Wang Xin The young man's invisible charm is alluring, especially among them there is a killer who has a temperament like a fairy and is as gentle as an orchid-Song Yang boy, just the gentle smile on his face is fascinated along the way There were several groups of people, and the eyes of those who were hooked wished to stick to him forever.

The appearance of the four beautiful boys together instantly brightened the eyes of those who entered and exited the hall. The already resplendent hall suddenly became even brighter. The most incredible thing was that there were still people watching them accidentally collide to the pole. This humorous scene made Cheng Wei who was hanging on Song Yang's body laugh cutely.

"Hey, look, someone hit the pillar!" Cheng Wei shouted excitedly as he tugged on Song Yang's clothes (the closest one) with one hand and pointed in the direction of Song, obviously wanting to be with Xiao The partners shared the tone of a good show.

The four stopped and looked over there, and all the people in the hall also "swiped—" their eyes swept over.

An old man who felt ashamed at first was about to leave quietly when no one was noticing, but he didn't want the loud words and the direction of the young man's fingers, and everyone in the hall immediately focused their eyes. The man who had just bumped into the pillar looked embarrassed and looked at the people around him. Some laughed and some covered their mouths and snickered... His face was flushed with anger, but he didn't want to explode, and he secretly remembered hating the boy who made him lose face. Gouging out the other party's eyes bitterly, the man ran away in desperation amidst the laughter around him.

Song Yang patted Cheng Wei's head, and saw that the other party was holding his head with an innocent face, and his eyes were full of "Why?" questioning. Song Yang glared at him irrationally, this guy did something wrong and he didn't even know what he did wrong, if they didn't protect him in the future, he might offend someone with his temper, and he wouldn't even know what he did?

Zhang Lin on the side couldn't stand it anymore, so he said: "You want us to watch the show, don't speak so loudly and make attention-grabbing gestures, although you don't think it, but the person you watch the show does It was because of you that you made yourself ugly, and if you are more narrow-minded, you can wait to be avenged!"

As soon as he said this, Cheng Wei's face turned red and his face was full of shame, he was a little dazed and didn't react fast enough, but This does not mean that he is just a stupid little friend. When you explain to him that he is thinking about the situation just now, he immediately feels that he has gone too far, although he did not mean it.

"I know, I won't do it next time." Lowering his head, Cheng Wei silently promised.

Song Yang glanced at Zhang Lin, who had just educated him, with satisfaction, and gave him an appreciative look, and the four of them walked towards the gate again. The gate of the hotel was very large, and it was more than enough for the four of them to walk out side by side, even if they added a few more people, they could still walk together. But what about the teenagers walking in the middle of the gate and the people who just happened to enter through the middle of the gate? Facts have proved that one of the two parties who met had to give way, and this somewhat awkward encounter happened to be confronted head-on by the two parties who met briefly and separated three years ago.