32

Chapter Thirty-Two: "Cheng Wei Brand" Phoenix Claw, endless aftertastes!
Stepping into the resplendent hotel, the three teenagers (bumps) including Cheng Wei, who was nearly 2 years old, were shocked by the hall full of "tyrants" in front of them... Zhang Lin stared at a pair of red phoenix eyes incredulously wide open, with an

expression Inexplicably, he leaned over to someone who was pretending to be B with a calm smile on his face and asked in a low voice: "Song Yang, are you sure we won't be detained by the other party and sign a contract of sale when we live here?

" Wang Xin, who had recovered from the blow, and Cheng Wei, who had been cosplaying "koala" on top of Song Yang, also nodded vigorously.

It's very nice, big, luxurious and beautiful here, but they can't afford to live here~~~~

Song Yang glanced at the three of them, raised his eyebrows, and said with a half-smile on his face, "Then what should I do? I've already booked a room, and it's still the presidential suite~~~"

"President, President, Presidential Suite???" Three overlapping sounds sounded at the same time, making the guests and service staff who pass by in the hall give "enthusiastic" eyes.

Ignoring the three little friends who have been left alone, although it is really interesting when teasing, it is not Song Yang's creed to embarrass himself together. After communicating with the front desk lady quickly and neatly, Song Yang is holding the key to the presidential suite. , together with hand gestures, led the three partners whose faces were covered with a layer of gray as if the end of the world was coming, quickly boarded the elevator and checked into the presidential suite for the first time under the leadership of the service staff.

With a sound of "Ta-ta--", the door closed.

Song Yang walked into the living room first, sat comfortably on the sofa, and waved to the friends who were still in a daze. He also reached out and poked the sofa where he was sitting.

"..."

"So soft."

After expressing his exclamation again, seeing the three friends who were still standing there, Song Yang shrugged and decided to take a look at what the presidential suite looked like first!

After poking the sofa, Song Yang began to wander around the house curiously, touching and poking from time to time. Although he has a lot of treasures and is a super rich man, he was a petty citizen in his previous life. Song Yang has never seen the presidential suite, so Song Yang's curiosity burst out suddenly, and the whole person behaved like grandma Liu entering the Grand View Garden, a special bun.

Cough cough, let's get back to the topic. After seeing what the presidential suite looks like, Song Yang didn't hesitate to put his bag in the room where he was very satisfied with the excellent view, and sat down on the sofa again. .

His slender legs were crossed on the coffee table in front of him, and he was pressing the TV remote control with his fingers. Immediately, the jumping images on the TV filled the quiet room just now. Enjoying it leisurely, at this moment his whole body is filled with a state of "I'm very leisurely, I'm very happy", which makes the three teenagers who have been cosplaying the wooden stake by the door itch their teeth with hatred.

With unparalleled anger, the teenagers rushed towards the person who had been making them angry and angry to the extreme.

Song Yang turned his head to the side, looked at the angry little friends, showing his white teeth, took out something from his pocket and threw it in their direction, which happened to hit someone's arms.

The teenagers who were stopped by the sudden object turned their heads to look at the young Zhang Lin who caught (?) the unknown object. Zhang Lin, who was a little baffled by this sudden incident, pushed his glasses , picked up a certain lightweight red leather object that just flew into his arms... The familiar color, familiar style, familiar handwriting, and familiar feeling all told him that this was... "Passbook

??? A surprised voice cried out, looked up suspiciously at Song Yang, who was smiling at them, and then lowered his head to open it... Immediately after, a louder scream shocked the other two teenagers beside him.

"Ah~~~~~~~~"

"Zhang Lin?"

"What's wrong?"

The two teenagers asked questions at the same time, and then they both looked curiously at the friend who was holding the passbook and his hand was still shaking. Song Yang, who had already guessed that something would happen, had stuffed in his ears Mian Mian is enjoying the performance of his friends with great interest.

"Okay, so many zeros~~~~" The scene they saw with their probes made the poor teenagers who had never seen more than four digits scream out with trembling voices.

Zhang Lin, who had calmed down, touched the passbook unconsciously with his fingers, and said calmly to the teenagers who seemed to be counting the number of zeros, "I counted, and there are seven zeros, plus the previous The deposit in this passbook is tens of millions...RMB!"

"Gudong——" Wang Xin swallowed unconsciously, and his eyes involuntarily shifted from the passbook to Song Yang's Always smile on the smiley face.

As for the second guy Cheng Wei, after being stunned, he quickly revived and then used his recently practiced koala stunt "Pounce", successfully hanging himself on Song Yang's body again, and then the cute round face Rubbing violently, like a pet that looks like its owner is acting like a baby.

"Yangyang, Yangyang, you are so rich~~~~"

Zhang Lin and Wang Xingu turned their already dark faces to the side, not to look at some shameless fluff... At the same time silently despise: you bastard! Don't you know it's shameful to be cute? ? ? ? Most importantly, have you neglected something extremely important? As someone's childhood friend, don't you wonder about the existence of this passbook? ? ? This must be a big brain capacity to completely ignore it and still be plucked + fed by someone with a happy face!

Cheng Wei waved with excitement and joy, shook the beef jerky he was holding, chewed it in his mouth, and said vaguely: "Zhang Lin, Wang Xin, come over to eat? There are many more here!" QAQ

! ! ! Zhang Lin and Wang Xin's face was bloody at the same time.

After tidying up his mood, Zhang Lin put the passbook in front of Song Yang with doubts in his eyes, and his thin lips parted slightly, "You..." The next words disappeared in the chicken paw that Cheng Wei young man stuffed in.

Erhuo was still smiling cutely and happily, "Zhang Lin, these chicken feet are delicious."

There was a moment of silence.

The old saying is good: If you don't explode in silence, you die in silence.

Our young Zhang Lin who was suddenly attacked by young Cheng Wei saw his veins popping out, his fists clenched tightly, half of the chicken paw stuffed into his mouth was left outside, and the part stuffed into his mouth was covered He gritted his teeth with a "creak~~~~" sound, and then took out the chicken feet in his mouth with one free hand...

"It's quite delicious, what brand?" Young man Zhang Lin couldn't help asking about the chicken feet that came down.

"This? Let me see...it's XXX brand. It's delicious. I think it's delicious too, hehe~~~~" Cheng Wei, who didn't notice the atmosphere at all, looked at the package with a big smile on his face. Bag then scratched his head and smiled back.

Wang Xin looked dull.

The smile on Song Yang's face was a little stiff just now.

Zhang Lin nodded, with a serious face, "The taste is good, but it's not as delicious as my family's." "

Huh?" Cheng Wei, who was attracted by the food, looked puzzled and excited, "Ah, Zhang Lin's family will also Do you want to make delicious chicken feet? I want to eat it too!"

"Of course," Zhang Lin smiled, showing his bright and white teeth, and the bright person was panicking, "especially my family's special 'Cheng, Wei' , brand 'Phoenix Claws, it's even more memorable! Do you want to try it?"

A mouthful of neat white teeth and a piercing smile hit the young boy's fragile heart!

The author has something to say: "Cheng Wei brand" chicken feet, endless aftertastes! It is your worthy choice~~ Don't buy the wrong one~ Dear!