25

Chapter Twenty-Five: Second Kill and Brother Control...

After the matter was resolved, Song Yang chatted with the young lady Song Yue who had almost evolved into a house-like property. After being choked several times, he resolutely turned off the trader after feeling unbalanced, and opened his eyes to look at the still Three teenagers struggling in the sea of ​​questions.

"Ah, you guys haven't finished writing yet!" In the middle of the truth...

"..." There was a weird silence for a while, and the pens that the three of them had been spinning paused for a while, and then started moving again.

"Ah, it's so comfortable to lie on the bed!" Intentionally provoking it...

"Here—" three pen tips scratching the paper made a slight sound in the dormitory one after another.

"Ah, lying on the bed and can't sleep, why not chat with me?" Deliberately making trouble... "

..."

After Song Yang finally got his mood balanced, the three people with livid faces rushed to the test papers again quietly. Song Yang gently pulled the thin blanket with a smile on his face, stretched out his hand and yawned. Sure enough, if he felt unbalanced, he needed to find a sense of balance from others. Ah, I'm so sleepy, let's go to bed first!

Yawning again, Song Yang closed his eyes and rubbed against the lightly scented pillow, misty will go to Duke Zhou.

Two days passed easily, Song Yang pushed the table full of test papers and exercises onto the table, then packed up and went out, Cheng Wei lay down on the table mourning, rubbing his hair with a pen in his mouth He shouted, "My God, it's another test paper! My God, when will my hard days end! I don't want to spend my weekends with them." He shook the test paper on his hand angrily.

Song Yang took out his wallet from the table and when his phone passed by Cheng Wei, he patted Cheng Wei on the shoulder, "Come on." Then he raised his wrist and looked at his watch, "Well, you still have thirty-six days and seventeen days left." You will be free in eight minutes and six seconds."

Cheng Wei made an expression of "forgive me!" and continued to slump on the table. Wang Xin, who was closest to Song Yang, saw that Song Yang was putting things into his backpack Li Fang, asked casually, "Song Yang, you want to go out?"

Song Yang nodded, then zipped up the bag, "Well, go out to play."

"Go out to play?" Wang Xin's strange cry caught the attention of the other two, "Song Yang, you still have time to go out? Where are you going? Who are you going out with? Are you going on a date?" Questions popped out of young Wang Xin's mouth, and he had to admit that young Wang Xin's sensitivity was still very high, and he immediately thought of dating.

"A date?" Two overlapping high-pitched voices sounded in the dormitory again.

Song Yang turned his head and met the three people who had the same question written all over their faces, and spread their hands innocently, "I should go to the bookstore first, then go to buy clothes, and then go to have a meal. If I have time, I will stop by." Watching a movie, that's about all of the above." After slowly talking about his day's itinerary, Song Yang added under the eyes of the three teenagers who had become somewhat ambiguous, "I was alone during the whole process~ ~"

"Cut~~~" Zhang Lin pushed his glasses, "You are ruthless!"

"Hehe, it's a great honor to be praised!" With a smile on his face, Song Yang said happily.

Facing Song Yang's shamelessness, Zhang Lin bowed down, Cheng Wei "stepped forward" with a sinister smile on his face, "Xiao Yangyang, have you finished your homework?"