3

Chapter Three: Reborn

After Song Yang finished his homework, he was lying alone in his extremely empty room of twenty square meters. He had been in a daze for the past few days, looking at the familiar room, the familiar bed... and the old-fashioned white lamp. The desk lamp, everything here tells him that this is just the room he has lived in for more than ten years. Spreading his hands, these hands are still a little immature and not like his skinny and weak hands tortured by his illness. Song Yang clenched a fist and turned it over. There was a flower-like imprint on the inside of his right wrist.

He has no impression of this flower-shaped imprint. He has been looking at this imprint for the past few days, and it also reminds him of his long-lost memory. It turns out that he did have a scar when he was in this place, which happened to be when he was fourteen. It was left by accidental burns when I was 12 years old, but the scars were not too serious at the time, and after a few years, the burns gradually faded to the point where they were almost unrecognizable, so Song Yang almost forgot about it later. Everything he touches now is so real, Song Yang can hardly believe it is real...

He really lived a new life again! Back to the winter of 1999!

Touching this imprint on the inside of his wrist, Song Yang's thoughts gradually drifted away. He didn't know if his rebirth had something to do with this imprint. The time-travel and rebirth novels flooding the streets and alleys, maybe this is really related.

Thinking of this, Song Yang's mouth overflowed with a smile. In his previous life, his biggest dissatisfaction was his parents and wife Lu Ran. Even if he had to follow the old path of his previous life in the new life, he could no longer let his parents be punished like in the previous life. He dragged them down and both passed away in a car accident, and he couldn't even send them all the way, and Lu Ran, his wife who gave everything for him, in this life, he absolutely couldn't let her suffer from the torture of the previous life. The man who killed her for the rest of her life.

Song Yang's eyes burst out with a strong longing. This kind of desire made his nails sink deeply into the skin, leaving a few bright red spots on his wrists.

Suddenly, Song Yang's eyes were shocked, and he stared at the dark red bloodstains without blinking. The blood-stained lines meandered and flowed to the flower marks on the inside of the wrist, until the bloodstained wounds were absorbed and turned into red marks and white flesh. , the flower imprint also opened slightly like a really delicate flower, revealing two half-opened lotus-shaped petals. Song Yang's eyes froze, his heart beat wildly, his eyes stared fiercely at the imprint on his wrist that was no longer blooming, and his heart was churning and roaring with two thoughts.

Do you want to continue, will there be another adventure when it is fully opened? After all, from the scene just now, his own rebirth is probably related to this imprint! But what if everything you think is the opposite? If he doesn't get an adventure, but releases a "devil" like in the story of the fisherman and the devil, how will he protect himself then?

Song Yang gritted his teeth, his eyes were flickering, his heart was beating so fast that it seemed to jump out of his chest, his mind was also in a mess, and these two thoughts kept flashing back and forth, making him unable to think rationally. Staring at his wrist, Song Yang's eyes were blurred, and the images of his parents' old faces, white portraits, his wife's frail shoulders lifting the whole family, holding his hand and crying to him seemed to flash before his eyes.

He bit his lip fiercely, letting the pain divert the painful roar in his heart that was almost mad, he lived a new life with no money, no power, just a poor boy, can he really let the things in the previous life not happen again? At this moment, he made a decision in his heart, even if he was a "devil", then he would admit and make a wish, even if it was a deal with the devil, as long as he could not let the mourning of the previous life go through again.

Song Yang's nails dug into his right wrist fiercely, leaving bloodstains on his wrist. Looking at the blooming flowers that were getting more and more red in full bloom, Song Yang's heart was calm at this moment... His lips gradually turned white, and he Unexpectedly, it would need to absorb a lot of blood to make it fully open, so he pinched a wound on his finger again, seeing that the fully bloomed flowers were no longer sucking blood, Song Yang just wiped it with a paper at random and still bleeding fingers, and then stared at the blooming lotus without blinking.

That's right, it's a lotus flower. When it's in full bloom, it's like a blood lotus flower, coquettish and beautiful.

Suddenly, the snow lotus in front of him flashed blood, and there was a red mist in front of Song Yang's eyes, and then a voice like a metal machine appeared in his brain: "Dear customer, hello! Thank you for successfully starting the connection to the 98th plane. To reward your contribution, Space Cosmos Alliance will give you free No. 98 plane trader. You will have the final ownership of this trader. This ownership cannot be traded, transferred, or given away... Countdown to ten seconds, for you Connecting to the No. 98 trader...Drip——The connection is successful. In order to ensure that you can use this trader safely, please read the "Planet Trader Rules" carefully. This time, No. 0000987 is serving you. Finally, you have a pleasant use. Goodbye!"

Before Song Yang could react to this series of voices, a plane trader interface appeared in his mind, and the whole screen was somewhat similar to a game interface.

Song Yang said in his mind, "What is this?" Immediately after that, there was a metallic mechanical sound that was the same as before to answer him.

"Hello, this is Plane Trader No. 98."

Song Yang suddenly felt his mind twitch, and replied, "Then who are you?"

"I am the exclusive intelligent guide of Plane Trader No. 98, the host You can call me No. 98. In order to help you better understand the Plane Trader, please read the "Plane Trader Rules" first, and if you have any doubts, I will answer them for you." Then Song Yang met in front of him

. It turned into a simple and unsophisticated big book, with the occasional metal mechanical sound No. 98 in his ear to explain his doubts...

After reading the rules, Song Yang's face was full of excitement, and he was really going against the sky! I didn't expect this plane trader to be very similar to the explanations in the online novels flooding the Internet in the previous life. Not only can transactions be carried out in all planes, but at the same time, it protects the fairness and justice of the businessmen's transactions in each plane. Deliberate deceit and deceit are never allowed. Everything can be achieved with mutual assistance and mutual willingness. A rule to effectively protect the legitimate rights and interests of plane merchants. Song Yang was once again curious about this mysterious and powerful space universe alliance in his heart, but he was only curious.

The name of the plane trader is a fixed title that is clearly pointed out in the rules of the plane trader for people (various life forms) who have obtained the plane trader. I took a rough look at the interface, and now I have a plane trader, but for a newcomer, especially a poor and white newcomer with zero level, he can only wait now, as for those who want to trade with high-level planes When a businessman makes a transaction, he can only wait for the other party to contact him.

Taking a deep breath, Song Yang suppressed the passionate excitement in his heart just now and looked at the time displayed in the lower right corner. It is now Earth---Beijing time: 21:45. He looked at the interface in his mind with nostalgia again, Song Yang Directly place an order in your mind to exit the trader.

Now he is still a junior high school student. Since he was reborn and obtained the plane trader, those things in his previous life will never happen again. With a firm mind, Song Yang lifted the quilt and lay down in the quilt warmed by his mother during the day, smelling the sunshine-like freshness from the quilt. Song Yang slowly fell into a deep sleep. He dreamed that he had entered a beautiful dream room. In the dream, he and his parents Lu Ran were smiling happily and living happily together.

The author has something to say: