A Deal With A Devil

Once the hero students finished their food they went straight to bed. 

Mandalay and Pixie walked over to the room where Vlad and Aizawa were staying in.

"So Aizawa. Can you tell us more about these instructors you sent your students to?" Mandalay requests. 

Aizawa goes to his phone. After some time he closes his phone.

"Understood. I asked permission for that earlier and was just given permission. What would you like to know?" Aizawa says in a bored tone. 

"Who are they? And how can they even train hero students when they aren't pros.... Wait you didn't send them to vigilantes?" Pixie-Bob states. 

"No," Aizawa responds, "They work under or are associated to a special international organization known as The Hunter Network. But most just call it the Network."

"The... Network? Couldn't they think of a better name?" Mandalay asks. 

"If you know about them you woud be scared of them. Hell they could have called themselves Mochi and it will make you shiver in fear."

"Really. If they aren't heroes then what do they do?" Pixie-Bob questions. 

"They hunt demons hence why they have Hunter in their name," Aizawa deadpans. 

Pixie-Bob starts to laugh. Madalay had her mouth open in surprise. 

"Hahaha. I didn't think you could make jokes, Eraser Head," Pixie-Bob laughs out. 

It was at this point that no one notice Kota open the door slightly. He became curious as to why Pixie was laughing. He became curious when he heard the word demon. 

"You are joking right?" Madalay hopes he was joking. 

"I wish I could but he isn't. While I haven't directly interactive with what we normally assume as demons I had a demon student in my class while Aizawa had two," Vlad states.

"Vlad the baby is a demon too so you had two as well," Aizawa corrects. 

Pixie-Bob becomes serious as she asks, "Who are these demons?"

"Lucius Redgrave, Sophia Blugrave, and Yuzuki Nura are demons you might know from the Sport festival. Redgrave and Bluegrave are operatives of the Network. Both are high ranking memebers," Aizawa clarifies.

"What about the other one?" Mandalay asks.

"She is a demon princess. Her clan rules the Kanto area," Aizawa says. 

"What kind of demons are they?"

"Bluegrave and Redgrave have stated they are hybirds. Part human part demon but they never clarified what kind they are. All we know that their anscestor once saved our world a few time two thousand years ago. One of the places the students are studying at sees this ancestor as god," Aizawa was saying till Pixie-Bob interupts him.

"What!? Wait back up. Explain."

"I don't know much but from what I remember their ancsestor stopped a demon army and their king by himself," Aizawa states, "And it is possible for the two to beome stronger than that demon. While Yuzuki is part human, Yuki onna, and Nurarihyon. Do i need to clarify what she can do?"

The two women shake their head. 

"Good. Now only one group is directly related to the Network. The strongest group is Devil May Cry and I don't know why they are called that. This group has a Redgrave, Bluegrave, Trish, the woman that helped with the announcement during the sport festival, Hatsume, and from what else we know the leader of the company. This group specializes in tracking and slaying demons. They also have a dedicated weapon and gear craftsmen. The students sent there have highly destructive quirks. They have the chance to learn the true limits of these quirks and learn how to control them in any given situation. They might return with the skills close to pros.