Interrogation

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU SURRENDER!" shouts an angry All Might.

"Exactly that, I surrender," Tony replied.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN DO THAT AFTER HURTING FOUR OF OUR STUDENTS," All Might rebuttals.

"Stop bull shitting. The only reason you are angry is because the ones that got beat up were your kids and protégés. Now piss off, I need to talk to real heroes," Tony said nonchalantly walking up the stairs.

All Might was about to attack till he gets wrapped up in cloth.

"Enough. Yagi," Aizawa demands. "If not for him and his friends. Without them everyone present would have died. Sadly only 13 was injured. Luckily one of his friend helped apply first aid. Now stand down and accept his surrender."

"Yeah, listen to the real hero, Blind Might. What example are you showing to your students by attacking a surrendering villain?" Tony said shaking his head.

All Might could only remain silent at the young man's reasoning.

An his way up Tony saw Kirishima taking Bakugou up. Tony observed his handy work and gave a quick chuckle as he continued his way up.

Once Tony reached the top of the stairs, he saw Midnight, Present Mic, Cement Toss, Snipe, Power Loader, V.esper, and a chimera waiting for him.

His arm began to glow. The heroes get on the defensive. As the glow dies down a book is formed in his right hand.

"Can I get your autographs?" he requested.

Every hero were shock that this man asked that question.

"Still the hero nerd I see, little brother," Sophia jokes.

"Well he only hates two heroes in particular. Wait haven't you gone with him when he gets his commissions and payment?" Mei asked.

"No, why?"

"I'm guessing you are talking about how he asks for signatures from famous Devil Hunters and Demons. He got really excited when he got the signed photo from the Vampire Couple Tsukune and Moka. They wrote what real vampires look like," exclaimed Yuzuki.

"Really!" Shouted Sophia

"Yup. And here's the picture," Tony said.

(Manga is better than the Anime hands down)

"I even met their daughter, Latte. Nice girl," Tony said. "So heroes can I get your signatures!"

"YOU ARE NOT GETTING MINE BRAT," All Might declared.

In the end only Midnight, Present Mic, and Snipe signed the book.

"Good. I didn't want yours, Mr. Borrowed Power," Tony said with a sly smile walking towards Mei.

"I missed you Mei."