A Demon Reawakens

A child moved through a broken city. He spots various billboards of people s he walks through the wasteland. He finds it strange that he can not see their faces.  The faces are either missing, blacked out, or scratched out. But still the child makes his way into the center of their ghost town.

Unknown to the child, two others are doing the exact same thing. These two are older than the child and look vastly different from one another.

One of the strangers just strolls through the decimated city. He stops at every billboard and feels his heart breaking when he can see some of the faces. Each time this happens he can feel his steps getting slower.

The final stranger was taking the most bizzare way to scan his way. He is jumping from roof top to roof top. He feels disgust from looking at each billboard. He is just glad he hasn't seen what he was fearing to see on the billboards.

After a while, the three made their way into the center of the city. And there they see various posters dyed completely black or red. The closer they get to the source they can see a creature made of darkness covered in a red hue but those that have paid attention would have noticed the few spark of blue electricity escaping it being.

The creature is painting a figure on a blank canvas. It seems he is drawing a woman. The child is enamored by the creature's skill but is confused as the creature is avoiding in drawing the face. He feels more confused as he scratches the scar on his face.

The older men begins to talk.

"Who do you think the demon is drawing?" red coated on asks.

"I have a guess but I can tell you have one as well," the bandaged man states.

The coated one nods.

"We both answer at the same time," the red one says.

The bandaged man nods.

Both reveal their answer and are shocked at how differently they answered. The two turn to look at the image again and began to become nauseous as the image began to shift between their two choices.

But the two couldn't stop staring at the image being produced.

The body of the figure is complete all that was left was the face. But the creature begins to hesitate.

The moment it tries to begin on the face, the paint begins to bleed and turn black. It spreads till the canvas turns completely black.

The creature begins to cry in anger. It destroys the painting and sends it pieces away.

It turns around to stare at the three intruders. A single green eye looks at three.

"So my masks have appeared," the creature say with a disembodied voice.

"Who are you?" the child demands.

The red coated man draws a gun.

The bandaged man takes a seat.

"How dare a mask tell me what to do. You are nothing more than a role. You are not real, Izuku Yagi," the creature says as it points at the boy.

Izuku is shocked and steps back in fear.

"Yes, I know who you are boy. I even know that," it points at the red coated man, "is Tony Redgrave."

Tony fires a bullet but the creature only grunts from the pain. But indifferent to the pain it continues.

"The calmest of the group is Gorr River or should we just call you by your inspiration, Gilver," the creature says pointing at the bandaged man.

Izuku asks, "What are you?"