Unfinished Human Business

Dabi wakes up from bed. He was having a hard time to see due to his white hair.

'White hair?' Dabi thinks, 'Tsk. His flames must have burned out my dye.'

Dabi moves his hair out of his face but is shocked to see skin covered in a few scars.

"Appreciating your new body," a voice calls out.

Dabi turns around to see Lucius sitting on a chair with a sleeping Mary on his chest.

"Do you make it a habit to break into other people's room?" Dabi complains as he lift the covers.

"Someone needed to check that you don't burn yourself by using your...... flames," Lucius remarks.

"Didn't you say that ritual will help me control my quirk?"

"Dabi I destroyed your defective quirk," Lucius answers.

Dabi stands in anger as flames covers the walls. Lucius waves his hand to vanish the flames and cool the room. Dabi was shocked to see the flames that were under his control.

"You are lucky that I can manipulate multiple versions of fire. And that I do have control over ice," Lucius states.

"What?!"

"I replaced your quirk and replaced it with a my demonic flames and ice.

Get dressed and follow me to the training room. I will wait outside," Lucius orders before exiting the room.

Dabi swiftly changed and exited the room. He followed Lucius into a training room. Dabi shivers in memory of his time under his father.

"Okay sit. So, I can explain my flames," Lucius orders.

"Huh?"

Lucius produces three flames.

"There are the flames of Satan," Lucius says as he manipulates the bright blue flames foward, "These flames can erase both the physical and metaphysical. In other words if it exist these flame will remove it from existence. With control one can chose what the flames burn. These flame will provide you passive protection from other flames."

Lucius moves the Dark blue flames foward.

"These are the flames of corruption. They give the user increased power but will damage them as well. But will allow the user to to become the flames themselves and give them minor electrical control. Honestly these flames' nature is closer to your original flames. These will feed off your anger," Lucius states.

Dabi avoids looking at that flames.

And finally, Lucius moves the violent red flames foward.

"These are Samādhi Flames. They are flames that will never extinguish. They require mental concentration. These flames can be summon from sight and concentration alone. You will not have to move to produce flames," Lucius informs the older man.

"So, you control a lot of power and dangerous flames. What does that have to do with me?"

"You are essential an elemental. Mostly flames but also a little bit of ice, sand, and wind. But you should have a natural ability to use those three flames and ice since your parentage had control over," Lucius says.

"And."

"Unleash as much of your new flames as possible to see how my flames effect you," Lucius orders.

Dabi stands up and unleashes a stream of bright blue flames with hints of red and blacks. Dabi couldn't feel the heat from the flames but say the power as it spreads around the room. It burns down training equipment but shrouds the walls.