66- His Angel

~ Sebastian ~

We remained like that after I shared the emotion I kept in my chest for a long time. But, those words were not enough to express the ecstasy I gained. They couldn't place my dedication into mere words.

"My world is created in your eyes, Eileen. Don't ever break it, I won't be able to bear it." I whispered, refusing to open my eyes or let her go.

"Please listen, listen to what I could never express, I might not be able to confess it ever but I just want you to know. You are more important than my own breaths."

Shutting my eyes more, I pressed my teeth against themselves, not wanting to leave my compassionate partner.

Trusting the process was worth it after all. I could finally say it deeply, earnestly with my eyes locked with hers to forget everything else.

"I know, I have already heard what I wanted, you don't have to say anything more." She whispered, reassuring me.

She was before me now, all mine and willing to lose my everything, I rested my weight in her arms.

"Hmm..."

She kept running her fingers down my locks. A smile not leaving me, desperately wanting her to hold me in her arms for eternity and forget everything.

"I think we should go downstairs." She called to see my reaction which, as expected, made me frown and tighten my grip.

'Don't ask me to face the world now. I left it to reside in you, I cannot confront this world anymore.'

"I don't want to." I mumbled, hiding my face in her lap.

"At least get up from the ground." She called, hoping to pull me and make me sit beside her, next to her but-

"I believe my place is here." I whispered, refusing to get him, causing her mouth to gap.

"Don't be ridiculous. Your place is not there. Get up and sit next to me. That's where you belong." She whispered, pulling my head away, cupping my cheek with her gentle ones.

My heart began to beat abnormally, finding tranquility when she held me like that, making me forget all and affix cognition towards her.

Sighing, I rose from the ground and sat beside her, resting my head on her shoulder, wrapping my hands around her arm.

I had taken a drastic step. Those might be mere words for her but I was truly incapable of confronting anyone.

What would I tell them?
What would I tell anyone?
What would I tell my own darkness?

She smirked at my demeanor but I kept holding her hopelessly. I have acquired this home just yet. I didn't want to leave it.

"Let's go down now." She called, resting her hand over my cheek, caressing me with the love I never thought I could receive.

"No." I mumbled, snuggling closer to her neck, eyes closed to feel her warmth only.

"Why?"

"Because they will ask whose answer I don't know." I murmured, for once, I wanted to get lost and never return.

"You can't stay here all day. I am starving and I have to thank Ruben too." She sighed, tapping my cheek to break my rhythm, making me groan.

"Ruben? Why?"

Frowning, I pulled away but not leaving her hand as I fell back on the bed, pulling her hand to make her fall over my chest.

"Sebastian!"