15) Hayley's wedding

Evelyn was helping Hayley pack when Klaus came over. "What do you think you're doing" Klaus asked. "What does it look like packing" Evelyn said.

"Elijah said they're on the road so I'm gonna go to them and get my daughter" Hayley said.

"You have everything" Evelyn asked. "Yes, thanks for your help, Evie" Hayley said. Klaus was about to say something when Hayley stopped him.

"Do not tell me that it's not safe I'll tell you what's not safe blowing up a house just to keep your evil brother from finding her" Hayley said. "Seriously what is it with you Mikaelsons" Evelyn asked.

"Y'all need like therapy or something" Evelyn said. "We will deal with Finn" Klaus said. "And then what" Hayley asked.

"Every time you kill him, he's just gonna jump into another body" Hayley said. "We tried running we tried hiding neither will work" Klaus said.

"So, what's your bright idea" Hayley asked. "And it better be good" Evelyn said.

"As it happens, I'm working on a plan one which will be bolstered greatly if you just calm down and keep your eye on the prize" Klaus said.

"Do not manage me I have every right to freak out" Hayley said.

"Hayley you're getting married today an act which will seal the loyalty of all the wolves that answer to Finn you will be queen to an army" Klaus said and took the bag from Hayley.

And a queen does not run" Klaus said. "Well, I do so, bye" Evelyn said and left. "No, you don't" Klaus said going after her.

"Klaus" Evelyn said. "Don't run just trust me please" Klaus said. "Fine" Evelyn said.

>>>

Evelyn was with Hayley when Rebekah peeped through true door. "Alright bad news first I will have to miss your nuptials Kol has a bit of life and death matter he needs help with" Rebekah said.

"You know I can't wait till you're back in your own body because this is freaky" Evelyn said.

"Anything I can do Rebekah" Hayley asked. "It's witch business which now seems to be my thing besides you have enough to deal with on that note" Rebekah said and shown a dress and walked in.

"Now it's white which won't fool anyone, but you can't get married in skinny jeans and combat boots" Rebekah said.

"Rebekah" Hayley said taking the dress. "It's beautiful" Evelyn said. "Thank you" Hayley said to Rebekah. Hayley took it to a mirror looking at it.

"Oh, it's beautiful" Hayley said and Evelyn smiled at Hayley.

"Well, I happen to be the only woman alive who's commissioned wedding dresses in five different centuries never made it down the aisle of course" Rebekah said and Hayley hung the dress up.

"Well, you know it's not too late from what I understand Marcel is still single" Hayley told Rebekah. "Oh yeah and I better be invited to y'all's wedding" Evelyn said.

"Have you told him yet that you're you" Hayley asked Rebekah.

"I thought I'd hold off on that for a moment only complicates matters and I'm not exactly sure how long this is going to last" Rebekah said.

"Right" Hayley said. "Hayley, I wanted to say now you may be marrying Jackson Kenner of the boozy backwater Kenner's but you're still one of us along with your little sister a Mikaelson always will be" Rebekah said.

"Gosh that would be such a nice complication if it didn't link me or Evie to so many homicidal lunatics" Hayley said.

"Just take the compliment and don't worry about anything else" Evelyn said.