9) Queen Death

"Now you can't call yourself a connoisseur if you have not sampled each and every one of these" Klaus said to Hope while Evelyn smiled watching them.

"Mm it's so good Auntie Evie try one" Hope said when Klaus fed her a bite of a beignet.

Evelyn went to them and before she could grab one Klaus fed her a bite. "It is quite tasty" Evelyn told Hope and Klaus smiled.

"Evelyn smiled back before sitting down. "Did I ever tell you the story of my first beignet" Klaus asked Hope.

"No" Klaus said and sat Hope on Evelyn's lap who wrapped her arms around her.

"You are in for a treat long ago three French nuns came to New Orleans looking for a fresh start they came here they marched right into our courtyard, and they presented your Uncle Elijah and me with these rather lumpy looking sugar-coated pastries and needless to say we were entranced we set them up quite well" Klaus said and Hope smiled.

"Why did they come to you" Hope asked. "Because there was a time when we were regarded as royalty you might even go as far to say I was king which would make you a princess" Klaus said and Hope smiled.

"Would that mean Auntie Evie would be queen" Hope asked. "Yeah, it would" Klaus said smiling at Evelyn.

"Good morning" Hayley said coming over. "Morning sis" Evelyn said. Hayley bent down and kissed Hope's head. "Well, I guess Apple turnover is fruit" Hayley said.

"Well, I saw no harm in indulging our daughter's sweet tooth all things in moderation of course" Klaus said.

"Okay wow don't eat too many you'll get a stomachache" Hayley said and Hope nodded.

"Can we talk" Hayley asked Evelyn and Klaus. Evelyn picked up Hope before getting up and setting her back in the chair. They moved a little bit away from Hope to talk.

"Hayley what is it" Evelyn asked. "Have either of you seen Elijah" Hayley asked. "Not recently" Evelyn said.

"I thought he was with you" Klaus said. "I haven't seen him since he left for Marcel's last night" Hayley said. "Then where is he" Evelyn asked looking from Hayley to Klaus.

>>>

Freya poured the blood on the map and Hayley got off the phone after talking to Klaus. "He's not at Marcel's" Hayley said.

"So now more onto this game of hide and seek except it's more seek the missing original" Evelyn said annoyed. "I'll find him" Freya said and started chanting.

"He's cloaked by magic I can feel it" Freya said once she stopped chanting.

"Freya, Hayley" Evelyn said when she saw the bone moving and they turned around seeing the same thing.

Vincent walked over seeing the same thing. "That's her, that's the hollow she has Elijah and now she wants that bone" Vincent said. "In exchange for Elijah" Hayley said.

"No, you don't understand there won't be an exchange she needs Elijah to die in order to channel the energy from his sacrifice she's already poisoned him with the rose thorns she wants this bone by sundown if she doesn't get it then she's gonna come here and she's gonna take it and when she does, she's gonna burn this entire city to the ground" Vincent said.

"Well, we have our work cut out for us" Evelyn said.

>>>

"You want a plan of attack it comes to this use the element of surprise now Marcel and Evelyn will hand over the bone and then stab the hollow with Hayley's blood and then I'm gonna cast the spell that buries her" Vincent said.