18) Exquisite Corpse

"I should stop packing these away there's always one family member or another in need of a good shackling" Klaus said.

"It's not like she meant to the body she is in is taking over" Evelyn said and Klaus went to Marcel.

"Find Rebekah or Eva or whoever that was use these to stop her from doing magic and don't hurt her the non-psychopathic bits are still my sister" Klaus said.

"Alright I won't be the only one looking for her she killed the witch kids the 24 hour, hold that Elijah got the covens to agree to ended at midnight every witch in one city's gonna be gunning for her" Marcel said.

"Go to Elijah get him to charm his elderly witch into calling off the hunt" Klaus said.

"And leave Hope don't you think that I should stay and protect our daughter" Hayley asked.

"Jackson has been working night and day to secure this compound surrounding it with his werewolf army not to mention the fact that I'm here and I know the best way to protect our child is to get Rebekah out of that serial killer's body and back into the original model" Klaus said.

"And how do you suppose we do that" Evelyn asked. "It's not like she's going to go willingly" Evelyn said.

"And what will you be doing while we're doing all the dirty work" Hayley asked. "Attending to even dirtier work as usual" Klaus said. "This better not backfire" Evelyn said.

>>>

Evelyn was with Elijah, Hayley, and Gia while Everyone was silent. "Wow you can feel the tension" Evelyn said. "I'm gonna go see if I can find Josephine" Gia said and left.

"Well now I see why you didn't answer my calls" Hayley said. "Did she have to come with us" Hayley asked. "Hayley" Evelyn said.

"Josephine Larue can be rather recalcitrant she is however enamored with Gia's musical prowess cavalier spirit" Elijah said. "So, the baby vamp is now the witch whisperer" Hayley said. "Always nice to have one of those" Evelyn said.

"I'm just glad that you found someone so multitalented to spend your time with" Hayley said to Elijah.

"Hayley stop" Evelyn said. "What exactly do you want from me" Elijah asked Hayley.

Josephine Larue came over and Elijah went to her. "Madame Larue" Elijah said. "Mr. Mikaelson" Josephine said, and Elijah kissed her cheeks.

"Have you come to impress me once more with young Gia's rare talents" Josephine asked and sat down seeing Hayley and Evelyn.

"What pray tell does this one, do" Josephine asked referring to Hayley. "This one's family and the one next to her is her sister madame" Elijah said.

"I could have, spoke for myself thanks" Evelyn said. "But we've come to ask a favor" Elijah said.

>>>

"If Eva is back in control of her body, then you need to let the witches put that body down Eva will use up your sister just like she did the others" Josephine said.

"The others" Hayley asked. "There was more" Evelyn asked and Josephine nodded.

"Eva was a wild beauty practicing a wild magic, but she and Vincent were so happy we let them be" Josephine said.

"And then the children began to disappear" Elijah said.

"But because of Vincent's tenacity she was caught" Josephine said.

>>>

"She needed three more why" Evelyn asked. "To complete the rite of nines" Josephine said. "The rite of nines" Gia asked.