2) one wrong turn on bourbon

"Sister" Klaus said once he and Evelyn saw Freya. Freya stood up and faced Klaus and Evelyn causing Klaus and Evelyn to smile.

"The years have been kind to you" Klaus said and gave Freya a quick hug. "You know just sunblock, the love of a good woman, and literal witchcraft" Freya said.

"Well, it suits you" Evelyn said and Freya smiled at Evelyn. "Hello to you too Mrs. Mikaelson" Freya said and gave Evelyn a quick hug before looking at her ring.

"My brother always had the best taste" Freya said. "That he did" Evelyn said. "You can't stay Hope's home" Freya told Klaus.

"I have no interest in infecting my daughter with this darkness but once we've found her mother I'll crawl back to whence I came Freya the city reeks of blood like it, hasn't since the war of 1812" Klaus said.

"Yeah, well you're to blame this time I know you spoke with Elijah and then hours later it rained red" Freya said. "It's getting worse" Evelyn said.

"No story that begins with water turning to blood has ever ended in triumph i need to leave or things are gonna get worse" Klaus said.

"Tell us about my sister" Evelyn said to Freya and Freya started to tell them what happened when Klaus and Evelyn heard footsteps and Klaus sped off. 

"Dad" Hope said looking for him but didn't see him and looked at Evelyn and Freya.

"Sorry my beautiful niece" Evelyn said. "Do I at least get a hug" Evelyn asked. "Hey Aunt Evie" Hope said and hugged Evelyn. 

They pulled away from the hug and Evelyn smiled at Hope.

"You get more beautiful every single day" Evelyn said. "Try not to be too upset okay he's just trying to keep you safe" Evelyn said and Hope nodded. 

"I better go find your dad and try to keep him from causing more trouble" Evelyn said and vamp sped off.

>>>

"You can't be here" Marcel said once he saw Evelyn and Klaus.

"Crashing a funeral my favorite way to spend a Friday night it's good to see you Marcellus after all this time sorry about Rebekah" Klaus said.

"I'm sure you are it's good to see you tool" Marcel said. "Great now that we are all reacquainted, we are here for a reason" Evelyn said. "Why are you here" Marcel asked.

"Hayley's missing it's been days don't worry I'll stick to the shadows but there are certain leads I can't follow" Klaus said.

"What do you need from me" Marcel asked. "I'm glad you asked" Evelyn said.

>>>

"Vincent Griffith" Evelyn said once she saw Vincent. "Evelyn Marshall" Vincent said once he looked up and Evelyn smiled.

"Or should I say Mikaelson" Vincent asked. Vincent went to Evelyn and gave her a quick hug.

"It's nice to see you" Evelyn said. "It's nice to see you too but you know you and your husband can't stay I know you love Hope" Vincent said when Evelyn interrupted.

"Don't worry we know we're planning on leaving as soon as we know my sister is safe" Evelyn said.

"Well till then it's nice to have you back" Vincent said. "It's nice to be back" Evelyn said.

>>>

Evelyn met back up with Klaus and Freya after they discovered where Hope was keeping Hayley.

"I may need your help waking her Hope was boasting about a cloaking spell, a sleeping spell" Klaus said to Freya.

They all went in the room looking for Hayley. "Hayley" Klaus said. "Hayles" Evelyn said.

They saw the coffin Hayley was in only for it to be empty. "Oh my god" Freya said. "Looks like someone beat us to it" Evelyn said.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.