4) keepers of the house

"Our home once the pride of our family now a flophouse" Klaus said.

"Indeed, the mighty have fallen" Elijah said. "Okay enough the sooner we're out of this nightmare filled memory place the better" Evelyn said.

"Where is Vincent" Hayley asked coming in carrying Hope. "Right here" Vincent said making his appearance known.

"I kept my word now the only question is whether or not you guys are gonna keep yours as soon as I'm finished healing your kid you gotta leave the city" Vincent said.

"We are not gonna stay are we your city has lost its charm" Klaus said. "What he means to say is that we are very grateful just help her and we'll leave" Hayley said.

"Just give us what we need, and we will do so happily" Elijah said.

"We'll do whatever you want just please save my niece okay please" Evelyn said. "Excuse me" Vincent said going to Hope.

"Okay" Vincent said and done his magic on Hope healing her. "Mom, auntie Evie" Hope said and Hayley and Evelyn went to Hope. "Thats it your little girl is purified" Vincent said.

"Hey, my beautiful niece you had me worried" Evelyn told Hope. "Thank you" Klaus said to Vincent.

"Now look the only gratitude I need from any of you is seeing you leave the city" Vincent said.

"Go see your daddy" Hayley told Hope. "You had him worried sick" Evelyn told Hope. Hope went to go to Klaus when dead birds started falling from the sky.

They all fell forming a circle around Hope. Hayley went to Hope and grabbed her turning her to face her.

"What is this" Klaus asked. "I don't know" Vincent said. "Mom, can you hear that" Hope asked and Hayley shook her head. "What do you hear" Evelyn asked.

"It's whispers saying a name over and over" Hope said and spoke in another language saying what the whispers was saying.

"Vincent what is that" Hayley asked. "It's a nearly forgotten dialect it's Creole it means the hollow, the hollow is coming" Vincent said.

>>>

"How is she" Klaus asked once he saw Hayley come down. "The fever's back but she's not in any pain she's asking for you" Hayley told Klaus.

"Well make an excuse I'd rather my daughter not know I've gone off to murder witches" Klaus said.

"We cannot be reckless Niklaus" Elijah said. "And how would you have me respond should I delegate my child's safety to someone else" Klaus asked.

"Klaus calm down we all want the same thing Hope safe" Evelyn said. "Let me see what I can do" Elijah said.

"And I will handle Marcel out of the four of us Evie and I win most likely not to get killed on arrival whatever we're up against it's as much his problem as it is ours" Hayley said.

"Leaving me to do what exactly" Klaus asked. "Stay here and protect our daughter do not let anything or anyone near her" Hayley said and went to leave when Elijah stopped her.

"Word of warning the Marcel that you knew is gone so whatever he is now he's no ally" Elijah said and Hayley left.

>>>

"It is a force my family and I are here to erase" Elijah said walking in the room with Evelyn.

The witches are looked at them and Evelyn rolled her eyes. "What never seen a vampire before" Evelyn asked. "Now if you would kindly excuse us, please" Elijah asked the witches.