Season 1: Episode 2

Source: Wikipedia

Episode title: My Name is Konohamaru!

"While Naruto gets into an argument with Hiruzen over how he wants to present himself on the photo of the Ninja Registration Form, the Hokage is attacked by a small boy, who is revealed to be his grandson, Konohamaru Sarutobi. While following Naruto, who is the first person to not see him solely as the Hokage's grandson, Konohamaru asks to be taught the Sexy Jutsu transformation that Naruto used on Hiruzen. In the process, Konohamaru reveals his reasons for wanting to become a Hokage and his desire to be recognized for his achievements. The two are eventually found by Konohamaru's mentor Ebisu, who sees Naruto as a bad influence on Konohamaru, with the resultant confrontation ending after Naruto uses Ebisu's lust against him by combining his Sexy Jutsu and the Shadow Clone Jutsu to produce the overwhelming Harem Jutsu. Through Naruto's guidance, Konohamaru can accept that he cannot follow in his grandfather's footsteps by his name alone."

Analysis

The way I see it, we are presented with three characters, which include Hiruzen (the Third Hokage), Konohamaru Sarutobi (the Hokage's grandson), and Ebisu (Konohamaru's mentor).

There is a lot of humour on the part of Naruto for two reasons. Firstly, Naruto looked crazy when he took a photo for the Ninja Registration Form. Secondly, he used the Sexy Jutsu on the third Hokage who fainted, and Konohamaru wanted to know more about the Sexy Jutsu.

Konohamaru Sarutobi asked Naruto to be his mentor because he wanted to pursue his dream of becoming the Hokage. In other words, Konohamaru and Naruto are similar because they both want to be recognized for their achievements in becoming strong ninjas. This is why Naruto challenges Konohamaru for the title of Hokage one day, which results in them becoming rivals. Through Naruto's guidance, Konohamaru learned that he couldn't rely on his grandfather's name to become the Hokage. Instead, he has to work extra hard to become the Hokage. Therefore, Naruto proves to be a role model for Konohamaru.

Konohamaru's mentor, Ebisu, on the other hand, saw Naruto as a bad influence on Konohamaru. This proves that Ebisu is one of the villagers who hates Naruto because of the Nine-Tailed Fox inside of him. Ebisu believes that Konohamaru will get the shortcut to becoming the Hokage if he listens to him.  Ebisu proved to be the type of person who is too arrogant to comprehend that there are no shortcuts to success. His arrogance led to his downfall, in which Naruto managed to defeat him using the Sexy Jutsu. This again shows humour because it's very unlikely for a ninja to be defeated, especially due to their lust for women.

The lesson from this episode is that there are no shortcuts to success, even if you're from a higher class. There is a need to put in the work to become successful.

It also teaches us to never underestimate others because it could lead to our downfall. Never be arrogant, but rise above and be humble.