Season 2: Episode 92

Source: Wikipedia
"A Dubious Offer! Tsunade's Choice!"

"As the week goes by, Naruto continues his training, though he is unable to properly mix spinning and power and has varying results. Tsunade watches Naruto's progress from the background, noting how similar he is to both Nawaki and Dan. Once a week goes by, Naruto appears to have been unsuccessful and lies unconscious with fatigue. Jiraiya, still uncertain about the situation with Orochimaru and Tsunade, decides to take her out for drinks and reminds her about the bet with Naruto. While they're out together, Tsunade drugs his drink, putting him to sleep. The next morning, Tsunade meets with Orochimaru as promised and prepares to heal his arms. Before she can do so, she is stopped by Kabuto."

Analysis

As the week goes by, Naruto continues his training, though he is unable to properly mix spinning and power and has varying results. Tsunade watches Naruto's progress from the background, noting how similar he is to both Nawaki and Dan. Naruto's training shows his true determination to succeed, no matter what. Moreover, he is similar to Nawaki and Dan because they also had the determination to become Hokage. When Tsunade watches Naruto's progress in the background, it makes her think very clearly about her decision concerning Orochimaru's deal. In this episode, we will know the outcome of her decision.

Once a week goes by, Naruto appears to have been unsuccessful and lies unconscious with fatigue. As we have seen in the anime so far, Naruto isn't the type of person to give up unless something stops him from training, which is fatigue. From the episode I have seen, Shizune found Naruto and brought him back to the hotel room. As stated by Tsunade, Naruto is very tired, to the extent that he won't be able to wake up for two days. This means that Naruto won't wake up the next day for the bet. What will happen next? Will Naruto wake up? This will be revealed in the next episode.

Jiraiya, still uncertain about the situation with Orochimaru and Tsunade, decides to take her out for drinks and reminds her about the bet with Naruto. While they're out together, Tsunade drugs his drink, putting him to sleep. The situation gets worse when Tsunade drugs Jiraiya's drink. As a result, Tsunade leaves to see Orochimaru by herself. Every moment keeps getting more intense, which brings out the intense atmosphere. 

The next morning, Tsunade meets with Orochimaru as promised and prepares to heal his arms. Before she can do so, she is stopped by Kabuto. This is the moment we've been anticipating for a while: the deal between Tsunade and Orochimaru. It seems Tsunade has decided to help Orochimaru in exchange for him not to invade the Hidden Leaf Village. Afterwards, Tsunade seemingly prepared herself to heal Orochimaru. Moreover, to signify the intensity of the situation, dramatic music plays in the background, which keeps on rising until Orochimaru and Tsunade are interrupted by Kabuto. Therefore, there has been a shift. We were anticipating that she would heal Orochimaru, but because of Kabuto's interference, there is a shift in the dramatic music, with a mix of pianos playing in the background. Moreover, the music has shifted to the sound of an intense electric guitar. This change of music symbolizes that something is amiss.  Why did Kabuto stop Tsunade? We are left in suspense, which makes us curious to watch the next episode.

The episode was an anti-climax because there were a lot of questions we wanted to be answered. For example, will Naruto wake up the next day for the bet or not? Will Jiraiya wake up the next day and save Tsunade? Why did Kabuto interrupt Tsunade from seemingly healing Orochimaru? All of these questions will be answered in the next episode hence leaving us in suspense. Moreover, this means that the next episode will be one of the most important episodes because it will answer all the questions we have in our minds hence the next episode is going to be epic.