Season 4: Episode 172

Source: Wikipedia

"Despair: A Fractured Heart"

"Anko rescues the team by summoning a giant snake, which takes the team in its mouth and breaks through the wall. Team Anko quickly pursues the enemy. After encountering Amachi, Naruto is caught in his attack and can use the demon fox's chakra to free himself."

Analysis

This episode mentioned some details relating to Anko's relationship with Orochimaru. It also shows how Naruto still tries to convince Anko to stop causing havoc in the village. Lastly, it also shows how Naruto managed to use the demon fox's chakra to free himself.

Anko rescues the team by summoning a giant snake, which takes the team in its mouth and breaks through the wall. Team Anko quickly pursues the enemy. The members of the crew of the Land of the Sea were waiting for the leaf ninja to guard their shipment. However, when they realized that they were not coming, they received misleading information that told them that the leaf ninja drove off the demon of the ocean. However, it was just a trap set by Amachi to get the fleet and cargo, and since the ship crew didn't know, they sailed into the ocean thinking that their fleet was safe to travel to the land of water. While they left, the genin were on their way to see the shipment, but by the time they reached their destination, they couldn't see the fleet in a harbour or any ships at all.

Amachi's team's infiltration into the ship

Tense music plays in the background as the ship's crew members are sailing deep in the ocean, and in the process, the demon of the ocean (Isaribi) is making rounds to destroy the ships. As a result, their breaks stopped working, and the ship ended up hitting another ship. A huge amount of damage took place, and that's when Amachi, who was disguised as one of the crew members, showed up. He seemingly managed to get the fleet and its cargo

Afterwards, Yoroi activated his jutsu Demon Illusion: Fire Jutsu, which formed a huge flame and set the boat on fire, which caused the crew to escape. Yoroi then tries to finish them off by forming a huge whirlpool, which drowns the crew. It's the same jutsu he used when he drowned Naruto. However, before the current could drown the ship's crew any further, Shino stopped his attack by tossing a kunai on his arm. The rest of the team arrives, and Ino saves the crew. When Naruto arrived on the ship, he tried to convince Isaribi once again to stop; however, she pushed him underwater with her. When Amachi wants to pursue them, Anko blocks him.

The dialogue between Amachi and Anko

Dramatic music starts to play in the background. When Anko blocked Amachi from pursuing Naruto and Isaribi, she started to ask him some questions concerning Orochimaru's whereabouts.

Anko: I'm the one you have to worry about. You said Orochimaru left the research lab weeks ago; isn't that right? Any clue as to where he has been since?

Amachi: I have no idea. I know he took a young kid with him—an excellent prospect, he said. This kid isn't going to be a disappointment like you were.

Anko: Sasuke Uchiha...

Amachi: You just didn't quite have it. I guess that's why he tossed you aside.

The dialogue just proves that Orochimaru didn't care about his former student. Judging from what Amachi said about Orochimaru tossing her aside, it seems he wanted to use Anko's body as his vessel. Hence, that is probably why he gave her the curse mark, and it seems he tossed her aside because she wasn't strong enough to be his vessel. Orochimaru was just using everyone, even the ones close to him, which proves he is heartless.