Season 1: Episode 39

Source: Wikipedia,
"Bushy Brow's Jealousy: Lions Barrage Unleashed!"

"Sasuke fights Yoroi but is handicapped by his inability to use chakra due to the danger of activating the cursed seal. Yoroi's ability to absorb chakra gives him an advantage. Sasuke, in the heat of battle, remembers Lee's attack on him and uses it to create his variant of the taijutsu move, Orochimaru, or Lion's Barrage. After using the barrage, he manages to suppress his cursed seal and wins the exam match. Kakashi Hatake takes him to an isolated location to hinder the cursed seal, only to be confronted by Orochimaru as he finishes. Back at the tower, Shino Aburame and Zaku Abumi begin the next match.

Analysis

In this episode, if Sasuke uses his chakra to fight, the curse mark will take over and activate itself. Therefore, he is handicapped by his inability to use chakra against his opponent, Yoroi. Meanwhile, Orochimaru has disguised himself as the Jonin from the Hidden Sound Village so that he can witness Sasuke taping into the cursed seal's power. This just further proves that Orochimaru is after Sasuke. Yet he also has other plans, which will be revealed later on.

Despite his inability to use his chakra, Sasuke is shown to be smart and intelligent. Although Yoroi could absorb chakra, he couldn't absorb taijutsu. At that moment, this gave Sasuke an idea of how to use Lee's attack against the enemy. For instance, he creates his variant of Taijutsu's move, Lion's Barrage. This is why the title of the episode is "Bushy Brow's Jealousy: Lions Barrage Unleashed!" When Lee witnessed this, he was jealous but also impressed because Sasuke had copied his taijutsu using his Sharingan. As a result of using the barrage, Sasuke wins the match.

This episode is interesting in the sense that it makes one look back on the battle between Lee and Sasuke. Is it possible that Lee won the fight against Sasuke so that Sasuke himself could analyze his technique and use Lee's attack when he needed it? It's plausible. 

Lee, who witnessed Sasuke's battle with Yoroi, is impressed because Lee had to work extremely hard to use his taijutsu technique, while Sasuke, on the other hand, didn't take a lot of time to master the taijutsu technique because of his Sharingan. At that moment, Lee respects Sasuke and acknowledges him as a strong ninja.

When Kakashi immediately noticed the cursed seal mark, he took Sasuke to an isolated location to hinder the cursed seal. Moreover, when Kakashi finished sealing the cursed mark powers, the situation got intense. He was confronted by Orochimaru, which proved to be a threatening situation. Thus, there is an unfolding of events since the audience is aware that there is going to be a possible fight between Kakashi and Orochimaru. Moreover, there is going to be a fight between Shino Aburame and Zaku Abumi in the next match. The next episode is going to be epic.

The lesson from this episode is that it is important to think of other ways to solve a difficult situation, just like Sasuke defeated Yoroi using taijutsu.