Season 1: Episode 15

Source: Wikipedia,
"Zero Visibility: The Sharingan Shatters."

"Naruto and Sasuke both attempt to destroy the ice mirrors, their respective Shadow Clone and Fireball Techniques having no effect. Realizing that Haku's Crystal Ice Mirrors is an Ice-Style Kekkei Genkai, a genetic trait in certain ninjas, Kakashi decides to use his Sharingan to quickly end his fight with Zabuza. But Haku told him about Kakashi's methods during their last fight. Zabuza has the advantage as he uses his Hidden Mist technique to counter Kakashi's Sharingan and force the ninja to anticipate his opponent's next move. While Kakashi rushes to Tazuna and Sakura, assuming that Zabuza will attack them, he leaves himself open from behind as Zabuza lands a strike with his Kubikiribōchō sword.

Analysis

The battle begins between Team 7 and their enemies, Zabuza and Haku.
Haku is not only strong but also unique because he possesses the Ice-Style Kekkei Genkai, which he only possesses. Therefore, he is similar to Sasuke, who also possesses his kekkei genkai, the Sharingan, which is a genetic trait in the Uchiha Clan. 

Haku plays an important part in the battle between Zabuza and Kakashi. Haku seems to have informed Zabuza about Kakashi's methods, which gives Zabuza the advantage to fight against Kakashi using the Hidden Mist technique.

Kakashi immediately rushes to save Sakura and Tazuna; however, Zabuza strikes him using the Kubikiribōchō sword.  This leaves the episode in suspense in the sense that it has an intense atmosphere. In other words, we are left with questions about whether Kakashi is alive or not.