Season 4: Episode 174

Source: Wikipedia

"Impossible! Celebrity Ninja Art: Money Style Jutsu!"

"Naruto is ordered to show a spoiled rich kid named Kunihisa a typical day in the life of a ninja. The kid has an annoying habit of continually flaunting his wealth to get whatever he wants. Trouble arises when kidnappers attempt to abduct the kid for ransom, and Kunihisa, out of money, is unable to summon his bodyguards, who have been paid off by the kidnappers. Naruto helps him escape and teaches him that there are more important things in life than money."

Analysis

The following episode was focused on the lesson that there are more important things in life than money. Sometimes money will not solve everything; otherwise, we wouldn't have the famous proverb that all that glitters is not gold. It is dangerous to flaunt wealth carelessly because not everyone has good intentions. Moreover, this episode highlighted Naruto's important statement, which is, "You can't just buy your way out of everything; there are times when money won't work when you have to do it on your own." Naruto helped Kunihisa realise this, as I will show in my analysis.

Naruto is ordered to show a spoiled rich kid named Kunihisa a typical day in the life of a ninja. At the beginning of the episode, the scene takes place at the Hokage's office, where Tsunade informs Naruto about the details of his mission. She said to him, "The client's name is Kunijiro, an old friend. He started with nothing and made himself into one of the richest and most successful rare gem dealers around." She also went on to say, "Your mission is to look after his only son and heir, Kunihisa." While they are having a conversation, Kunijiro and his son, Kunihisa, arrive at the Hokage's office. 

At first, Naruto gets excited about being the escort of a VIP but later finds out his mission is to babysit him since he wants to play Ninja for the day. In other words, he got a typical D-rank mission, whereas, as stated by the Narutopedia website, it poses no risk to the ninja's life and usually consists of odd jobs like farming and babysitting work. This is why he was also given other regular missions such as cleaning the pond, repairing a bridge, and taking care of a feral pig, and now he has babysitting on his list. This frustrates him because Naruto believes that Tsunade tricked him since she never told him that he had to babysit. Tsunade is unbothered and orders him to play ninja for a day with Kunihisa. Afterwards, Naruto escorts Kunihisa outside, who is accompanied by guards in suits. He must finish his other missions and let Kunihisa accompany him.

The kid has an annoying habit of continually flaunting his wealth to get whatever he wants. The first regular mission on Naruto's list was to clean the pond. Before doing that, he shows Kunihisa how, as a ninja, he stands on top of water due to his chakra. Afterwards, he asks Kunihisa to help him clean the pond but warns him that the pond is tricky and if he steps on the wrong spot, he could get stuck. Therefore, he told him to stay at the bank; however, it was too late since Kunihisa had already stepped into the pond and gotten stuck. Naruto panics and prepares to save him, but Kunihisa tells him not to worry because he seemingly has a ninjutsu of his own. 

Kunihisa seemingly uses his hand signs to activate his ninjutsu; however, it turns out that he tossed huge amounts of money in the air, which caused the guards in suits to jump in the pool to save him. The guards happily pick up the money that fell into the pool one by one. When they seemingly drowned, he tossed the money in the air once again, and the guards happily came out of the water to get the money. Kunihisa is spoiled since he is just throwing money around like it's nothing. It doesn't bother him at all, which is why it is annoying when he flaunts his wealth to get whatever he wants.