Season 3: Episode 121

Source: Wikipedia
"To Each His Battle"

"Ukon separates from Kiba and rejoins with Sakon so that he can recover. Kiba finds Akamaru, and the two flee down the river, hoping to escape the brothers. Naruto, meanwhile, is unable to make a dent in Kimimaro, and his shadow clones are still rapidly defeated before they can land a blow. Shikamaru, elsewhere, believes she has picked up on the movements of Tayuya's creatures, though she quickly has them switch actions before Shikamaru can act."

Analysis

This episode highlights each of the Sound Four techniques. Moreover, it also gives the audience a glimpse of each battle.

Ukon separates from Kiba and rejoins with Sakon so that he can recover. Ukon was attaching himself to Kiba's body and was hoping that he could destroy Kiba's cells to kill him.

Sakon and Ukon's abilities

Sakon and Ukon could break their bodies on a molecular level and enter an opponent's body with level two of their cursed seal. In other words, they were able to alter the target's cells and proteins at will, effectively killing them and then leaving the target to rebuild their own body. However, when Kiba stabbed himself in the gut with a kunai, forcing Ukon to scream in pain and spit blood, this technique had a drawback. It caused them to do the same harm to the body they had entered (Narutopedia Website). Therefore, that is why Ukon had to separate himself from Kiba.

Kiba finds Akamaru, and the two flee down the river, hoping to escape the brothers. As Kiba escapes, he starts to have memories of when he first met Akamaru; hence, one gets a better understanding of their close relationship. 

Kimimaru's abilities

Naruto, meanwhile, is unable to make a dent in Kimimaro, and his shadow clones are still rapidly defeated before they can land a blow.

Kimimaru uses the kekkei genkai, Shikotsumyaku, which allows the user to fight by manipulating their bone structure (Narutopedia Website). Therefore, it explains why he defeated Naruto's Shadow Clones using his bone structure. To support this, Naruto gave a vivid description of the jutsu when he said, "Bones are sticking out of him like a porcupine." Thus, this description gives a better understanding of Kimimaru's appearance.

Kimimaro's skills suited him well for close-range combat, displaying incredible taijutsu skills as well as equally amazing speed, agility, and dexterity (Narutopedia Website). Therefore, it further explains why he defeated Naruto's Shadow Clones using his bone structure.

Tayuya's abilities

Shikamaru, elsewhere, believes she has picked up on the movements of Tayuya's creatures, though she quickly has them switch actions before Shikamaru can act.

Tayuya uses her flute to control the creatures. As Shikamaru said in his mind, she can manipulate them like puppets. Moreover, the song from the flute is comprised of sequences of modulated sound waves. Each sequence controls a specific movement. Furthermore, there is another deadly jutsu, which is called "Ninth Passage: Demon Revolution." She said that no one had survived the attack as it had an intense sound, which influenced the three creatures to go after Shikamaru. What will happen next? The episode ends as the audience is left in suspense.