Season 1: Episode 18

Source: Wikipedia,
"The Weapons Known as Shinobi."

"Though he agrees to kill Haku, Naruto instead witnesses Haku sacrificing himself to protect Zabuza from Kakashi's Lightning Blade. Unfazed by his apprentice's sacrifice, Zabuza continues attacking Kakashi while Tazuna accompanies Sakura to Sasuke's body. Kakashi manages to disable Zabuza's arms before their battle is interrupted by Gato and his men, the criminal intending to kill Zabuza and everyone else present. Meanwhile, disappointed in his attempts to rally the villagers' support for the bridge, Inari sets out alone but finds a crowd waiting for him outside."

Analysis

A tragic situation runs deep in this episode because Haku sacrificed himself to protect Zabuza from Kakashi's Lightning Blade, hence the element of death. However, Zabuza seems indifferent about it, and he continues to fight Kakashi. It makes one wonder: did Zabuza care about Haku or he was using him as a tool? 🤔🤔🤔 This will be revealed after some episodes.
Tragedy is also shown when Sakura is devastated, as she believes that Sasuke has been killed by Haku. Sakura is very devastated because of the love she has for Sasuke.

There is an element of betrayal where Gato, who had hired Zabuza to kill Tazuna, now wants to kill Zabuza. Moreover, since Zabuza's contract with Gato is cancelled, the fight between Kakashi and Zabuza is over. Gato is not only cruel, but he is a snake. At this moment, there is an intense atmosphere because anything can happen. Either Zabuza will let it go or he will cause a rampage.

Meanwhile, Inari has influenced his villagers to join him in protecting Tazuna and the bridge. Thus, there is an unfolding of events since the audience knows that Inari and the villagers are on their way to the bridge. It's probably referencing the episode's title, "The Weapons Known as Shinobi," since they are on their way to the bridge to protect Tazuna.

The lesson from this episode is that one should be careful who they trust.