Season 1: Episode 32

Source: Wikipedia,
"Sakura Blossoms!"

"With her teammates and Lee all unconscious, Sakura is forced to fight on her own before one of the Sound Genin, Kin Tsuchi, grab the girl by her hair and proceeds to insult her for her perceived vanity. This causes Sakura to remember her past with her rival, Ino, and she is reminded of the reasons for growing her hair so long. She then decides to focus on being a strong ninja rather than just attractive, cutting her hair to free herself from Kin's grasp before attacking Zaku. Moved by Sakura's determination, Ino and the rest of Team 10 come to her aid.

Analysis

The episode seems to empower women to a certain extent. For instance, Sakura refuses to be the victim in this situation, which is why she cuts her hair free from Kin's grasp before attacking Zaku. Moreover, her reason for growing her hair long was because she wanted to please Sasuke. After all, she heard that Sasuke liked girls with long hair. This explains why there is rivalry between Ino and Sakura in the first place. They both like Sasuke and this may come across as a disadvantage, especially for a ninja since emotions can be used against them.

Therefore, there is empowerment for women when Sakura decides to focus on being a strong ninja rather than just focusing on her looks to please Sasuke. At that moment, when Sakura cut her hair, she blossomed into a strong ninja. To support this point, the word "Sakura" is a Japanese word that means flower, hence why the episode is titled "Sakura Blossoms!"  Moreover, after cutting her hair, Sakura fights back and refuses to give up, which shows her clear determination to never give up. Meanwhile, while Sakura fought with the enemy, Ino and her teammates were watching Sakura all this time and were afraid to fight Team Dosu. However, after watching Sakura, Ino was inspired and empowered by Sakura's will to fight. Therefore, it compelled her and her teammates to come to Sakura's aid. If it weren't for Sakura's will to fight, Team 10 wouldn't have the courage to fight. 

There is an unfolding of events, whereas, in the next episode, Team 10 will fight against Team Dosu.

The episode seems to be dedicated to women in the sense that the lesson is that women don't need to seek validation from men to like their outward appearance.  If a man truly loves a woman, he won't care about the woman's appearance that much. Or, in other words, love can't be forced. Lastly, beauty isn't just about your physical appearance; it's also about someone's personality.