Season 4: Episode 145

Source: Wikipedia

"A New Formation: Ino-Shika-Cho!"

"Team 10 tells Naruto that they will take care of the brothers and use their combined skills to immobilize them. Naruto leaves to catch up to Iruka, who is fighting Mizuki in a building used to test academy instructors. It is revealed that Iruka and Mizuki are childhood friends, although Mizuki only hoped to get close to the Hokage. Mizuki reveals that he has become stronger and learned new techniques while in prison, and he destroys the building they are in."

Analysis

The following analysis will look at:

· A New Formation: Ino-Shika-Cho

· Characterization of Mizuki

A New Formation: Ino-Shika-Cho

The reason it is a new formation is that each of them has improved their techniques.

Team 10 tells Naruto that they will take care of the brothers and use their combined skills to immobilize them. Victorious music starts to play in the background as it has a mixture of various instruments such as an electric guitar, Japanese flute, drums, and a Japanese guitar. It starts to play when Team 10 arrives to save Naruto. This was evident when Shikamaru used Shadow Possession Jutsu to stop the brothers from hurting Naruto. In response, they said they came under Lady Tsunade's orders, and they were informed by Pakkun that the brothers may be slow upstairs, but their physical strength is herculean. In other words, their strength is even more powerful than that of the sannin. Shikamaru is starting to realize their strength, as is shown when he says, "It's amazing; they're able to hold back my Shadow Possession Jutsu just by using brute force. Great, it looks like we have gotten ourselves into another annoying mess. Naruto, leave these idiots to us; you keep going after Mizuki." Afterward, Naruto and Pakkun leave to catch up to Iruka and Mizuki. 

When Shikamaru used Shadow Possession Jutsu, it was an old technique he used for the formation: Ino-Shika-Cho. However, as the scene progresses, he introduces a new technique titled "Shadow Strangulation Jutsu."

Ino, Shikamaru, and Choji are using their old formation: Ino-Shika-Cho. Although Shikamaru managed to stop the brothers from using Shadow Possession Jutsu, they resisted his jutsu using their physical strength. This influences Choji to hold one of the brothers down, Raijin, while Shikamaru and Ino focus on Fujin. Afterward, Ino uses Mind Transfer Jutsu on Fujin; henceforth, Shikamaru ends the formation by saying, "Formation ino-shika-cho is complete."

When Ino manages to use her Mind Transfer Jutsu on Fujin, Ino beats Raijin in the face while using Fujin's body. However, Raijin beats his brother, which causes Ino to leave his body. Moreover, this causes Raijin to toss Choji on the ground; hence, there is a threatening atmosphere, which influences Team 10 to use a new formation: Ino-Shika-Cho

Ino, Choji, and Shikamaru started to use a new formation: Ino-Shika-Cho. After realizing the nature of the situation, Shikamaru attempts to use Shadow Strangulation Jutsu on the brothers. Furthermore, Ino uses Mind Destruction Jutsu on Raijin, which causes him to strangle Fujin. Despite Shikamaru and Ino's techniques, the brothers still have the strength to break free. From this point on, Choji uses his Partial Expansion Jutsu to expand his hands. He then crushes the brothers with his hands. In other words, a new formation is formed, as evidenced by Shikamaru's words, "Brand New Formation: Ino-Shika-Cho Complete."

Team 10 has come a long way to perfect their skills, and their results have paid off since they managed to defeat the brothers, Fujin and Raijin.